Breaking News: MAGAbomber visited Trump in White House.

tenor.gif

Excellent company of true patriots? Is that what you have to tell yourself to justify your radicalized extremism? I bet Jeremy Christian did the same thing.

Here's the company you keep. And you'll probably end up like they did. That's really where you and your ilk belong.

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!”
170606_TRIALANDERROR_JeremyChristianArrest.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

iu

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”
YO4JP5WZIAI6RA4EXTCUSL7PJE.jpg

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.

jamesalexfieldsjr.jpg

Obviously, your friends there are quite deranged.

Obviously, your friends there are quite deranged.

This is more in line with your vernacular on this forum. Not mine:

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media.
Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

That you can't deny.

Game.
Set.
Match.

Thanks for playing.

tenor.gif

This is more in line with your vernacular on this forum. Not mine:

That you can't deny.

Game.
Set.
Match.

Thanks for playing.

tenor.gif

This is more in line with yours:

:yayaseesathreadban:

This is more in line with yours:

So you agree with me that this is more in line with your vernacular on this forum.:

I rest my case. You really need to do some serious soul-searching, dark one. Because you've got some serious mental and emotional issues.

I'm putting you on IGNORE. You're freaking scary and I want to have nothing to do with you. I put all radicalized extremists on my IGNORE list.

On to the IGNORE list you go.

Congrats.

tenor.gif

So you agree with me that this is more in line with your vernacular on this forum.:

I rest my case. You really need to do some serious soul-searching, dark one. Because you've got some serious mental and emotional issues.

I'm putting you on IGNORE. You're freaking scary and I want to have nothing to do with you. I put all radicalized extremists on my IGNORE list.

On to the IGNORE list you go.

Congrats.

tenor.gif

No I don't agree. Putting me on ignore means that I have defeated you.

Back