BREAKING NEWS... Rumsfeld being prosecuted!

Yes, I do. That's why even when I was in Vietnam I was careful not to commit a war crime.
I would think you might have been careful because you thought it was wrong to commit such crimes.

I don't commit most crimes because I simply believe it is wrong to do those things... The few that I follow because of fear of prosecution are things like MJ use....

I think most seem to agrueing over technicalities and such. The important thing is that Germany would even do this ........
Think USA / World relations.....And where ours have gone.....

I think most seem to agrueing over technicalities and such. The important thing is that Germany would even do this ........
Think USA / World relations.....And where ours have gone.....
Nah, it's the same with other past SecDefs... Kissinger, I believe, has the same problem. This is assuming that the lawsuit actually goes through. Once again, even with "universal" jurisdiction they may rule against the plaintiffs.

So let me see if I understand you correctly. You support Germany's right to prosecute someone like... say you... because you are an American citizen and therefore guilty of war crimes on the people of Iraq?

Where the hell do they get the right to declare universal jurisdiction? I am not a subject of Germany.

Immie

I never said I support it, I said that is the way it is! Read more carefully!

I simply state to wait until you get the results of the lawsuit and I'm "dissing" it? As the 80s just called and said, "Not!"

Yep you are dissing my statement here is the beginning of your reply:
"Nah, it's the same with other past SecDefs..."
I think that sort of sets the tone of disssing to me ? whadda you think ?

Yep you are dissing my statement here is the beginning of your reply:
"Nah, it's the same with other past SecDefs..."
I think that sort of sets the tone of disssing to me ? whadda you think ?
Once again, they have done it before is my point. You act as if this somehow unprecedented and new. "Fear" isn't what I would say that any of these people had for Bush's administration. Your statement was pointless, IMO. There still hasn't even been an indictment, just a lawsuit filed.... I wait for the result. While I understand your excitement over the anticipation, the anticipation of a trial is not a trial.

Once again, they have done it before is my point. You act as if this somehow unprecedented and new. "Fear" isn't what I would say that any of these people had for Bush's administration. Your statement was pointless, IMO. There still hasn't even been an indictment, just a lawsuit filed.... I wait for the result. While I understand your excitement over the anticipation, the anticipation of a trial is not a trial.

I don't think there will ever be a trial; I think this is mostly about harrassment and restricting Rumsfeld's ability to travel in Europe.

Lol...

and doesn't it just PISS YOU OFF, Gaffer, that silly liberals THUMPED your tired corrupt inept incompetent party???

... we kicked you to the curb and now all you can do is whine!

Kicked whos butt?...If ya really do your homework you will see that most if not all the Dems elected replacing Repubs are conservative Dems...and GW still has veto power...lost argument!

As for trying Donald in Germany...lol what are they going to prosecute for...Panties on the head,Naked idiots in a row...and dogs barking...get a life Maineman!:rolleyes:

If I were president I would drop a nuclear bomb on germany just for bringing this up. That would teach them.

If I were president, I'd hand Rummy over without even an extradition hearing. They want him? They got him. Gift wrapped. With a pretty bow even.

Nah...

If I were president I would drop a nuclear bomb on germany just for bringing this up. That would teach them.

Not a good idea...I like German beer...and besides we could tell China to stop lproducing their 'Lederhosen' that would put a stop to this nonsense...:p

Well... the other idea is to send in a really elite military force... maybe like a thousand troops during when their court proceedings are going on, and then instantly execute all judges and anyone involved with trying the case for the prosecution. Then whisk rummy out.

Humm....

Well... the other idea is to send in a really elite military force... maybe like a thousand troops during when their court proceedings are going on, and then instantly execute all judges and anyone involved with trying the case for the prosecution. Then whisk rummy out.

Does this mean ya are going to drop outta School and lead the assault? Hey I dropped outta collge during the VN era to serve...'try it Mikey ya will like it'!
Just leave the Beer manufactures alone or ya may have to deal with me when ya get back!:clink:

Back