Brent, serious question

The blonde bint had the best arse. The brunette bint had the second best arse. I'd llisten to a fucking buzz saw at "eleven" in my ears to get a gander at them. Who cares if your ears are bleeding, some things are above mere permanent hearing damage.
He's lost. We should all mourn Diuretic. He was a good friend, until we found out he worshiped Satan and Osama's love child....

*sigh*

Poor guy...

He's lost. We should all mourn Diuretic. He was a good friend, until we found out he worshiped Satan and Osama's love child....

*sigh*

Poor guy...

Just leave me with the videos of the silken rears swinging gracefully in what was probably 4/4 time and if had the faintest idea about music I'd probably be able to explain what that meant but I don't and so I can only say that at least I know what mesmerism is and.............

LOL, ABBA is ok in small doses. At least their old stuff is.

Rap now is another matter..

It is the Muzak of hell.

Well anyway, the only reason I devised this test is because all the people I've ever known who were guy liked ABBA. Then I read that Stephin Merritt, who's like my favorite songwriter in the universe, liked them, and I was like, holy fuck! It's 100% fullproof!

And so I used it at Brent, who immediately recongnized it and skillfully swirved to avoid.

Threedee, however, was not so fortunate.

ABBA is perfect pop. It's fine to not like pop but to somehow put them down because they perfected pop is pointless.

Pop isn't so bad in my ears now that I've spent the last four days listening to Stephin Merritts music. The dude loves pop and grew up on it. He plays a large variety of music but it all has a little pop influence. Except with brilliant lyrics.

But I'm not going to listen to ABBA, because if I do I'll like them (dude to my unusually desensitized ears), and if I like them I'll start getting stiffys whenever I see guys.

Pop isn't so bad in my ears now that I've spent the last four days listening to Stephin Merritts music. The dude loves pop and grew up on it. He plays a large variety of music but it all has a little pop influence. Except with brilliant lyrics.

But I'm not going to listen to ABBA, because if I do I'll like them (dude to my unusually desensitized ears), and if I like them I'll start getting stiffys whenever I see guys.

And you think ABBA wil turn ya gay ? Wow.

I've been listening to ABBA.

They were absolutely perfect at what they did. The syncopations and rhythms were awesome. The lyrics were dumb but I don't think anyone meant them to be deep.

WTF? Anyway, Watermark was making progress there, but along comes Grind attempting to set this discourse spiraling backwards... What a Medieval mind you have there, sir!

Back