Brit gal gets "extra sausage" w/her Domino's Pizza....

Maybe, but the little troll deleted his link, and as a moderator Covfefe can make the evidence disappear permanently. The forum software allows her to do that. Do you doubt that she will?

That's why I quoted it. If she edits mine, the forum software will record that.

You know if there was any lingering doubt in anyone's mind that "Soiled Knickers" is another "Watermark/Chuck & Nancy" etc. this thread should remove any vestige of uncertainty.

My comment about depraved DEMOCRAT Anthony Weiner would have elicited mirth from a conservative, not the anger that led Soiled Knickers to violate Rule 12b.

I guessed that SN was WM. That explains whe he feels that he can violate the rules. He'll just have one of his many characters banned, and create another.

I was worried that they were employees and added something extra to the pies. I am happy to read it wasn't so. Now to the more important question...who eats Dominos, omg?

I guessed that SN was WM. That explains whe he feels that he can violate the rules. He'll just have one of his many characters banned, and create another.

The MODs must be in "conference" either trying to decide the length of his ban or how to respond when someone else makes such an accusation and then deletes the incriminating evidence, AFTER it's pointed out or 17 minutes later, depending on which comes first.

:truestory:

The MODs must be in "conference" either trying to decide the length of his ban or how to respond when someone else makes such an accusation and then deletes the incriminating evidence, AFTER it's pointed out or 17 minutes later, depending on which comes first.

:truestory:
He has been banned once already. If a sock get banned shouldn't the sock wearer get banned as well?

Certainly have to agree with that, the one down the road recently closed down due to lack of business.
I never understood how they succeeded other than they were fast. It’s not hard to make a great pizza at home. All you need is a good baking stone, an those aren’t hard to find.

He has been banned once already. If a sock get banned shouldn't the sock wearer get banned as well?

According to what I've been led to believe and I was also told that if Person A is signed in as Person B, they violate Rule 12b, then Person B is the one who's banned; regardless of who the offender is.

Back