Britons better off

That is why our puppet government is so determined to destroy everything that makes the UK worth living in.
The current UK government is fighting to reverse the culture of dependence forced on the UK by the B Liarists.

the republican deregulation wet dream has crashed the world economy twice in our recent history.

anyone who accepts facts knows this to be true

The current UK government is fighting to reverse the culture of dependence forced on the UK by the B Liarists.

The current unelected gang are fighting a class war against the majority, as you know, and the behest of their foreign masters.

go get the posts to prove it
I wasn't here during the bush years.

I even talked my wife into voting for Obama in 2008.
I fell for his charisma, many did.
Fancy oratory, lies and cover ups do not make a great leader.

The current unelected gang are fighting a class war against the majority, as you know, and the behest of their foreign masters.
There is no class war.
If people learned to stand on their own two feet they would be fine.
But they want everything done for them.
Dependence is the problem.

1. We have our own language

2. We don't deny healthcare to people because they can't pay

3. We play proper football

4. British beer doesn't taste like diluted gnats piss

5. People in the UK are 6 times less likely to be murdered and60 times less likely to be shot than you are in the USA

6. Britons don't claim we 'need to own firearms to protect ourselves from government'

Sh, mun! They'll be having a Revolution against their slavemasters if you don't watch! :)

its why the right hates schools.

They like people uninformed
Yet the dumbing down of America's kids is carried out by liberal unionized teachers in publicly funded indoctrination centers........
Home schooled kids do better than state indoctrinated kids!

Ignore them dear. There is no real legion. It is just a name they assign posters who are smarter than they are.

HD7vIgb.png

I wasn't here during the bush years.

I even talked my wife into voting for Obama in 2008.
I fell for his charisma, many did.
Fancy oratory, lies and cover ups do not make a great leader.

why would anyone believe you

they try to defund them whenever they can.

they try to destroy them by forcing teachers to teach to the test.

Back