Brittney Griner pretty much admits she's a tranny biological male!!!

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
She supports men in wimmin's sports!!!! Now why would she say that unless she's a man herself?

https://thespun.com/more/top-storie...er-opinion-on-transgender-athletes-very-clear

apr 30 2023 WNBA star Brittney Griner has made her opinion on transgender athletes very clear.

Griner, speaking at her first press conference since returning from Russia, spoke out on Thursday.

The WNBA star made it clear that she's supportive of transgender athlete participation.

"That ranks high on the list of things I’ll be fighting for and speaking up against," Griner said. "Everyone deserves the right to play. Everyone deserves the right to come here, sit in these seats, and feel safe. And not feel like there’s the threat, or they can’t be who they are, or like it’s just all eyes on them.

"I think it’s a crime honestly to separate someone for any reason. So, I definitely will be speaking up against that legislation and those laws that are trying to be passed, for sure."

Who gives a shit?

I kind of do. What have we got here? A black "woman" with some talent someone is willing to pay "her" for and at a rate much higher, I suspect, than the average black woman in America. A decent person might recognize their good fortune and express gratitude but apparently not everyone is decent, recognizes their good fortune or is willing to express gratitude at such good fortune and its annoying. I think people like that should be pointed out but at the same time I share your sentiment.

Griner was a total nobody prior to her arrest in Russia. She played basketball in a league that virtually no one paid attention to. As an athlete, she was a nobody. Then she got arrested for possession of drugs in Russia. The Joke administration rushed to her rescue and the MSM made her out to be some sort of victim.

She wasn't a victim, she was a criminal under Russian law. You don't go to foreign countries and do things they consider illegal. She deserved no special treatment from the US government beyond what would be given to anyone arrested under some country's criminal laws.

Griner was a total nobody prior to her arrest in Russia. She played basketball in a league that virtually no one paid attention to. As an athlete, she was a nobody. Then she got arrested for possession of drugs in Russia. The Joke administration rushed to her rescue and the MSM made her out to be some sort of victim.

She wasn't a victim, she was a criminal under Russian law. You don't go to foreign countries and do things they consider illegal. She deserved no special treatment from the US government beyond what would be given to anyone arrested under some country's criminal laws.

I agree but the fact remains that for reasons that astound me "she" is paid more than the average black woman and "she" doesnt have the decency to be grateful but hates the very country that made it possible. Thats more despicable to me than the other things we agree on regarding "her".

I agree but the fact remains that for reasons that astound me "she" is paid more than the average black woman and "she" doesnt have the decency to be grateful but hates the very country that made it possible. Thats more despicable to me than the other things we agree on regarding "her".

That just makes it worse.

That just makes it worse.

I agree and that's why it matters. It's ingrates like griner that have taught people to hate America even though there are few places in the world where "she" could have even have half of what "she" does.

Last edited:
I agree and that's why it matters. It's ingrates like griner that have taught people to hate America even though there are few places in the world where "she" could have even half of what "she" has.

Is that why you and your fellow Bud Light drinkers hate America, Yak?

I’ll bet there’s a fair number of men playing in the WNBA.
Then you have a high percentage of butch.
No wonder nobody watches them.
Men watch sports and they want to see T&A. Which is why they watch the LPGA or women’s tennis.

All you Bud Light drinkers should switch to real beer. Bud Light is shrinking both your balls and your brains.

I’ll bet there’s a fair number of men playing in the WNBA.
Then you have a high percentage of butch.
No wonder nobody watches them.
Men watch sports and they want to see T&A. Which is why they watch the LPGA or women’s tennis.

The twelve (12) people who watch the WNBA are all located in a mental institution in NYC.

True story.

Back