Brittney Griner pretty much admits she's a tranny biological male!!!

I’ll bet there’s a fair number of men playing in the WNBA.
Then you have a high percentage of butch.
No wonder nobody watches them.
Men watch sports and they want to see T&A. Which is why they watch the LPGA or women’s tennis.

Amen to that. Golf and tennis have some really cute babes. Basketball is a sport where size and strength mean everything and so all the players are men or wimmin who look like men.

I don't watch them, you stupid tranny. But i am tired of being told wimmin are equal to men while we give them separate sports leagues bcuz they are so small and weak!!!
If you don't watch them, then why do you care? Are you a busybody? A tyrant?

Do you see women as lesser than men? Do you judge people by the color of their skin and not the content of their character?

I am really sick of how the press makes a hero out of BG. He is a convicted drug criminal and to obtain his release Child Molester in Chief Pedo Joe Biden had to release a notorious arms dealer!!! Griner is disgraceful and he should slink away and never be heard of again.

Why don't you just have sex with a Tranny and move on. We're tired of being part of your jerk off experience.

I’ll bet there’s a fair number of men playing in the WNBA.
Then you have a high percentage of butch.
No wonder nobody watches them.
Men watch sports and they want to see T&A. Which is why they watch the LPGA or women’s tennis.

Legion you're a moron!
Not all women are girly girls

Back