Broncos Baby!

In September and early October I fantasize about the Red Sox flying to an away game and the Broncos flying to an away game and their planes meeting in midair somewhere.

In September and early October I fantasize about the Red Sox flying to an away game and the Broncos flying to an away game and their planes meeting in midair somewhere.
And then you wake up to the nightmare that a team who fired a coach, traded away their QB, set up a new system of D, hired a kid to take the coach's position, had a holdout in their best wide receiver, were in the news constantly for the mess the team was in is STILL beating your team and will be in the playoffs....

:D

And then you wake up to the nightmare that a team who fired a coach, traded away their QB, set up a new system of D, hired a kid to take the coach's position, had a holdout in their best wide receiver, were in the news constantly for the mess the team was in is STILL beating your team and will be in the playoffs....

:D
True true. Good thing the best team in ever division gets a playoff bid or my bet is there would be no AFC west team this year.

Back