Brother helping his sister

If anyone is obsessed with darla in this thread it's you two. You guys apparently can't stop talking about her, even in threads about a totally unrelated facebook video. :)

Still have nothing to say about the rapist allegation, that trumps any bullshit you've come out with up to now!! She should have had her ass kicked out the door for that but you have chosen to totally ignore it. Apparently she had to say I was raping children before you do anything.

where? as a reported post? If you reported a rando post of a yelling match I probably ignored it cause it didn't break any rules.

If anyone is obsessed with darla in this thread it's you two. You guys apparently can't stop talking about her, even in threads about a totally unrelated facebook video. :)

this post proves you're pussy whipped grind.

what a sad sack.

i can't believe you really think darla doesn't talk about me or tom....

believe it or not I don't pay attention to as much of the infighting as you might think. It's either off topic, sometimes reading my own threads that I create on current events, dealing with board issues, and that's about it.

believe it or not I don't pay attention to as much of the infighting as you might think. It's either off topic, sometimes reading my own threads that I create on current events, dealing with board issues, and that's about it.

I made a formal complaint and you just ignored it, much like you are doing now. I'm beginning to think that Darla has a voodoo doll of you and any time you make an attempt to castigate her she sticks another pin in.

i dont' remember any formal complaint tom. Maybe you expected her to be banned or something? Is that what you mean by me not doing anything about it? The bottom line is she hasn't broken any rules. I wouldn't ban you for blabbing about darla in unrelated threads either.

i dont' remember any formal complaint tom. Maybe you expected her to be banned or something? Is that what you mean by me not doing anything about it? The bottom line is she hasn't broken any rules. I wouldn't ban you for blabbing about darla in unrelated threads either.

I sent you messages to the effect that calling me a rapist was bannable, the mods including you chose to ignore me. Maybe if she called me a child rapist then you would have done something about it!!

I made a formal complaint and you just ignored it, much like you are doing now. I'm beginning to think that Darla has a voodoo doll of you and any time you make an attempt to castigate her she sticks another pin in.

stock-photo-voodoo-doll-with-pins-1724431.jpg

:chesh:

I sent you messages to the effect that calling me a rapist was bannable, the mods including you chose to ignore me. Maybe if she called me a child rapist then you would have done something about it!!

it isn't..... so now we got the crux of why you were ignored... you were trying to get a non-existent rule enforced. even if we wanted to decide not to allow that stuff it's not retroactive. anyway, go in peace my friend, free yourself of hate, be free.

it isn't..... so now we got the crux of why you were ignored... you were trying to get a non-existent rule enforced. even if we wanted to decide not to allow that stuff it's not retroactive. anyway, go in peace my friend, free yourself of hate, be free.

I seem to recall that Damo said he was considering a rule change, so what happened to that?

I dont think he ever said that...

I dont know, I would hope all this shit just stops. It's very difficult to start moderating certain accusations and words without turning the whole board upside down.

I empathize with your position, but I don't know who started what. I am not blaming you, but you have to be conscious that when you do stuff like this in various threads you are only feeding the fire.

The problem with you and darla is you two don't really care, and you are willing to self sacrifice to see the other one burn. You both have decided it's more valuable to give insults out than stop the insults coming in your direction.

You guys are like the perfect storm of internet arguments, you feed each other.

I like both of you guys, but honestly if I am your only salvation, you guys are probably already beyond hope.

Back