Bruno

Bruno Mars, Lazy Song has 1.2 billion views on youtube! Nice song too!

bruno-mars-the-lazy-song-1-728.jpg

Mott likes disco now. Victory is mine!
Bruno isn't disco...he's definitely urban pop. Besides most of the concerts we've been to have been bands I like. Like Santana, Rush , Frampton, etc,. So this time it was her turn. Man did my woman look hot. She wore a black leather mini skirt with stiletto pumps, a halter top with a sheer metallic blouse over it. With her waist length jet black hair she was rocking. Just about every Filipina and Latina in Columbus was there dressed to the nines. OMG you wouldn't believe all the eye candy that was there.

Bruno isn't disco...he's definitely urban pop. Besides most of the concerts we've been to have been bands I like. Like Santana, Rush , Frampton, etc,. So this time it was her turn. Man did my woman look hot. She wore a black leather mini skirt with stiletto pumps, a halter top with a sheer metallic blouse over it. With her waist length jet black hair she was rocking. Just about every Filipina and Latina in Columbus was there dressed to the nines. OMG you wouldn't believe all the eye candy that was there.

Oh, did he not do Uptown Funk or 24 Karat Magic? When he broke-out with Dynamite in 2011, he was basically urban pop, but he's been heading in a different direction the past couple of years.

Oh, did he not do Uptown Funk or 24 Karat Magic? When he broke-out with Dynamite in 2011, he was basically urban pop, but he's been heading in a different direction the past couple of years.
Yea but i don't really care as the only time I listen to Bruno is when we're driving in the Misses car. If that's what makes her get her groove on...I'm good with that.

Yea but i don't really care as the only time I listen to Bruno is when we're driving in the Misses car. If that's what makes her get her groove on...I'm good with that.

My wife and I are mostly on the same page except that she doesn't like house/trance music, and I don't like country. We both like 70s-90s rock, 70s-80s disco, and so forth.

My wife and I are mostly on the same page except that she doesn't like house/trance music, and I don't like country. We both like 70s-90s rock, 70s-80s disco, and so forth.
I can't say that. My wife like soft rock, which to me is like masturbating to pictures of ugly women, and pop music. She really likes the Asian JPop and KPop scene (which has the hottest babes of all music videos). I'm mostly into blues, jazz, classic rock, prog rock and country rock and Latin fusion music. She does like some older classic Rock band like America, The Beach Boys and Chicago. A couple of years ago America and The Beach Boys played a a double billing at the State fair and she insisted on getting tickets.

Back