Bruno

Doesn't surprise me that you like him, you've never shown the slightest indication that you have any musical taste whatsoever. I bet you like Miley Cyrus and Beyonce as well!

Aw lighten up on Bruno. He's all over the place in his music and he doesn't just stand there and play. He and his group did a great job of entertaining. Bruno reminds me of a modern day Sammy Davis Jr. He's certainly multitalented like that.

All I can tell you is I'm glad I took the Misses to see him. I had a great night. :) I had a great time with my wife.

Aw lighten up on Bruno. He's all over the place in his music and he doesn't just stand there and play. He and his group did a great job of entertaining. Bruno reminds me of a modern day Sammy Davis Jr. He's certainly multitalented like that.

All I can tell you is I'm glad I took the Misses to see him. I had a great night. :) I had a great time with my wife.
He's never caught on over here, not from the want of trying I might add.

He's never caught on over here, not from the want of trying I might add.
He hasn't? He's had 5 #1's and ten top 10's in the U.K. In the last couple of years and his shows are selling out over there too. If your Misses is a fan of Pop music take her to a Bruno concert. You'll be glad you did.

He hasn't? He's had 5 #1's and ten top 10's in the U.K. In the last couple of years and his shows are selling out over there too. If your Misses is a fan of Pop music take her to a Bruno concert. You'll be glad you did.
I just checked and he did a one nighter at the O2 back in April, so some people like him. My missus tends to play a lot of Thai music, which is mostly forgettable, but these guys are the dog's bollocks!! They have a huge following in Europe and the US.

I just checked and he did a one nighter at the O2 back in April, so some people like him. My missus tends to play a lot of Thai music, which is mostly forgettable, but these guys are the dog's bollocks!! They have a huge following in Europe and the US.

water buffalo?

You know that's what I don't understand about Filipino musicians. You go to the best night clubs in China, Japan, Korea, S.E. Asia and inevitably the house band will be a Filipino cover band and they are really, really good. There's just so much musical talent in the Philippines it's amazing. Arnel Pineda's discovery by Journey was no accident. Yet they don't seem to be able to put together a Pinoy band that writes and produces its own hit songs.

Yes, that I know at least. :) Are they a Filipino or Thai band? Obviously they were singing in Thai.

They are Thai but the founder members went to the Philippines to study and that's how they met. From Wiki.

Carabao (Thai: คาราบาว) is a Thai rock band that is very popular in Thailand and other Asian countries.[1] The group was formed in 1981 by university students Yuenyong Opakul (Aed) and Kirati Promsaka Na Sakon Nakhon (Keo or Khiao) who met while studying at Mapúa Institute of Technology in the Philippines. The word carabao means "buffalo", a symbol of fighting, hard work, and patience.

I'd give you fifty cents too but there are some things even a rat won't do.
Maybe if he tried a few pints of Bogman he'd be a better human being?

2703164ee74cc758fc5ca0820f10fa0f.jpg

Back