Burn baby burn

canceled.2021.3

Former Vice President
I really love the news that Commiefornia is burning to a crisp. I hope it rages out of control and takes the whole state. Then I hope a massive erfquake sinks the god forsaken state in the ocean

Then they won’t be able to rig elections anymore with their cheating sanctuary bullshit.

I really love the news that Commiefornia is burning to a crisp. I hope it rages out of control and takes the whole state. Then I hope a massive erfquake sinks the god forsaken state in the ocean

Then they won’t be able to rig elections anymore with their cheating sanctuary bullshit.

At least the Liberal that live there.

Do you really want Rupert Murdocks property destroyed and that of hundreds of other republicans?

Good grief, you sound like a fucking leftist loon man. Da fuk?

Murdoch is a liberal. And as long as libtards are impacted more it will be for the greater good.

I revel in liberal suffering. The more the better

If you go based solely on the votes cast for Hillary in the 2016 election, there are 8,753,788 that could be impacted plus those that supported her that didn't vote.

That's something, a conservative hoping that 37 million plus Americans die because he doesn't like their political views, now that's making "America great"

That's something, a conservative hoping that 37 million plus Americans die because he doesn't like their political views, now that's making "America great"

They only love the idea of America, while hating at least half the ppl who live here. Probably more than that.

There are 37 million Liberals in California?

Whatever the number is being gone would make American greater.

There are 37 million Liberals in California?

Whatever the number is being gone would make American greater.

Hey, your man called for the "whole state," and last I saw it was up near 37 million and climbing

And the state contributes over thirteen percent of the total US GDP, fourteen percent of the total money flowing into Washington, not to mention its cultural contributions, I don't see how making the US resemble Mississippi makes "America great"

Hey, your man called for the "whole state," and last I saw it was up near 37 million and climbing

And the state contributes over thirteen percent of the total US GDP, fourteen percent of the total money flowing into Washington, not to mention its cultural contributions, I don't see how making the US resemble Mississippi makes "America great"

Eliminating liberals is the first step toward taking back our country.

Back