Burn baby burn

Hey, your man called for the "whole state," and last I saw it was up near 37 million and climbing

And the state contributes over thirteen percent of the total US GDP, fourteen percent of the total money flowing into Washington, not to mention its cultural contributions, I don't see how making the US resemble Mississippi makes "America great"

Since I don't know him, he can't be my man. I called for the Liberals. Since I can't control what he says, care to respond to my post?

I don't see making the US resemble Mississippi as making America great either. It's 38% black (1.1 million of the almost 3 million total) of which approximately 410K (37.6%) live below the poverty level.

Rupert Murdock house on fire in Bel-Air.

Hope that mofo burns to the ground.

How ironic for this ass of a poster.

I really love the news that Commiefornia is burning to a crisp. I hope it rages out of control and takes the whole state. Then I hope a massive erfquake sinks the god forsaken state in the ocean

Then they won’t be able to rig elections anymore with their cheating sanctuary bullshit.

someone whats this Union torn assunder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch

In July 2011, Murdoch faced allegations that his companies, including the News of the World, owned by News Corporation, had been regularly hacking the phones of celebrities, royalty, and public citizens. Murdoch faced police and government investigations into bribery and corruption by the British government and FBI investigations in the U.S.[12][13] On 21 July 2012, Murdoch resigned as a director of News International.[14][15] On 1 July 2015, Murdoch left his post as CEO of 21st Century Fox.[16] Murdoch and his family own both 21st Century Fox and News Corp through the Murdoch Family Trust.[17][18][19][20]
In July 2016, after the resignation of Roger Ailes due to accusations of sexual harassment, Murdoch was named the acting CEO of Fox News.[21][22]

Good grief, you sound like a fucking leftist loon man. Da fuk?

Classic troll. They'll say the most hateful trash on any subject for kicks. Banes of humanity, that have little life, and want to annoy, and drag people down to their level. It gives them glee in a shallow life. Other places like Facebook, Twitter, or any place with at least some moderation, would banish this to the trash bin. I do take some resentment in you saying he sounds like a leftist. He's a rightist troll sock. If he really felt this way, he'd be not so happy for the extra money in food costs. California is a huge producer of good, so the trolls just being stupid to piss people of.

Classic troll. They'll say the most hateful trash on any subject for kicks. Banes of humanity, that have little life, and want to annoy, and drag people down to their level. It gives them glee in a shallow life. Other places like Facebook, Twitter, or any place with at least some moderation, would banish this to the trash bin. I do take some resentment in you saying he sounds like a leftist. He's a rightist troll sock. If he really felt this way, he'd be not so happy for the extra money in food costs. California is a huge producer of good, so the trolls just being stupid to piss people of.

I realize he is portraying himself as a "rightist", but he is comporting himself like a leftist loon. Don't take that to mean all leftists are loons. Some are not. :D

Look, if you want to deny that there are a plethora of liberal trolls here, that's your business, but it would not be accurate. Conservatives I know in real life do not behave this way. I suspect a good number of these "rightist trolls" are POEs. That's just my gut feeling. And I have said the same of "leftist troll"s on other boards. In fact, there's one on this board I suspect of being a POEseur of a leftist loon.

So please don't take offense at my comments. While I may disagree strongly with your political positions, I like you, and appreciate that you are able to have spirited debate with me, while remaining perfectly respectable. :)

I grew up in SoCal, so I definitely take harsh comments like that personally. I have siblings, nieces and nephews, and GREAT nieces and nephews there. My dad is still alive and lives there also. Mom passed a few years ago.

Actually it would make America beautiful if that commie state just disappeared.

Many parts of California are very beautiful. Only the presence of so many DEMOCRATS makes it undesirable. It's #1 in poverty out of all 50 states, you know.

BTW, it's likely that laws passed by DEMOCRATS are to blame for the frequency and severity of these fires.

If a national voter ID law is ever enacted I'd expect California's current DEMOCRAT near-monopoly to change.

Back