Bush at 30% Popularity in America, at 50% Popularity on JPP

CanadianKid

I dunno why JPP posters are dumb and stupid....

Its time to follow the lead of the American people instead of trolling for conservative sympathies....

Mr.Bush is at 30% support in America, but on JPP at least 50% of the people here are pure Bush apologists....Every time you call Bush on his bullshit you got idiots like leaningright or WRL blaming Clinton, bashing Moveon.org, or believing there is a vast leftwing media conspiracy...

CK

If the Presidency was selected from only JPP Posters it would have been like this....

George W, George W, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Jeb Bush, Jeb Bush

Well I figure most bushies will stay in the closet pretty much until summer. then they will be wide open in defense of whomever is the Rebutlicken nominee.

Well I figure most bushies will stay in the closet pretty much until summer. then they will be wide open in defense of whomever is the Rebutlicken nominee.

They just call themselves neolibertarians right now....

Once the Calendar turns 2008....its full throttled Republican apologists.....AGAIN!

CK

Yes but, what makes your “science” suspicious is that you label me a “Lieberman Democrat” and I have been known to turn purple just from hearing his voice and have also been known to say “yeah, that’s a (word deleted since I don’t want a visit from Homeland Security) that wouldn’t be wasted either”.

While at the same time, labeling yourself “one of the only real liberals here”...a real liberal who supports Rudy Guliani the only candidate running with the makings of a bigger and more facist disaster than George W Bush.

So you know…grain of salt and all.

I dunno why JPP posters are dumb and stupid....

Its time to follow the lead of the American people instead of trolling for conservative sympathies....

Mr.Bush is at 30% support in America, but on JPP at least 50% of the people here are pure Bush apologists....Every time you call Bush on his bullshit you got idiots like leaningright or WRL blaming Clinton, bashing Moveon.org, or believing there is a vast leftwing media conspiracy...

CK

Ummm......I think you have me confused with someone else. I moaned at your pointing out that Bush screwed up a phone number, yes. But big deal, I even screw up my own phone number now and then. I figured that you'd be more apt to point out the destroyed tapes of some terror investigations:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,315724,00.html

But you'd rather point out that Bush confused a 1-888 number with a 1-800 number. Big whoopie.

I wonder if the number Bush quoted had anything to do with Brother Neals business ?
Remember the one that Barbara directed her Katrina donation to.

Oh, and the fact that Darla posted this before you shows me that she is interested in what is being done wrong in this administration, not just in slips of the tongue. Way to go Darla.

Everyone but the CK is wrong.
That is common knowledge.

Yes I'm glad you have seen the light...

This aint a high school popularity contest...

I'm not like all you wannabes that try and suck up to each other to join your little cliques....

I call you a dumbass, therefore you are a dumbass..

Simple enough?

CK

Yes I'm glad you have seen the light...

This aint a high school popularity contest...

I'm not like all you wannabes that try and suck up to each other to join your little cliques....

I call you a dumbass, therefore you are a dumbass..

Simple enough?

CK

I really did not expect you to endorse my post so strenuously.

Back