Bush at 30% Popularity in America, at 50% Popularity on JPP

It's not true, look at the source, check the IPs.

LOl. How could I check the IP’s? I don’t believe it at all, I am just joking with Damo. You remind me of someone who spends two hours sucking on a lemon, and then decides to post. Also, Damo has been known to be sexy from time to time. lol

I actually believe Damo is everyone on this board except for me, and he's just trying to pretend he's got a bunch of users. Occasionally he'll come up with a new personality type and screw with me even more.

LOl. How could I check the IP’s? I don’t believe it at all, I am just joking with Damo. You remind me of someone who spends two hours sucking on a lemon, and then decides to post. Also, Damo has been known to be sexy from time to time. lol
Wooot!

:kiss2:

I dunno why JPP posters are dumb and stupid....

Its time to follow the lead of the American people instead of trolling for conservative sympathies....

Mr.Bush is at 30% support in America, but on JPP at least 50% of the people here are pure Bush apologists....Every time you call Bush on his bullshit you got idiots like leaningright or WRL blaming Clinton, bashing Moveon.org, or believing there is a vast leftwing media conspiracy...

CK

I find that people who consistently bash our President, are either incredibly uninformed, or extremely partisan. Finally found a use for a smiley...

:gives:

:tongout:

Back