Bush Kicks Ass

So we are not to use what we learned in school to interpret the presidents speeches ?

Two things to remember when looking at a Bush speech, and this is especially important when parsing his press conference or when he is speaking extemporaneously: First, his sentences and their clauses do not necessarily reflect what has been said previously. That is, internal contradiction is a hallmark rather than an occasional misstatement. So he can say we will not invade and still say "all" and not realize the difference. Second: watch the facial ticks, they are as at least as important as what he says. He had a real doozy of a facial tick when he was asked about the report of the 655,000 war related deaths, before he completely dismissed the numbers with his heart-felt mourning about all those who have died.

Personally, I think saying we will not invade but we will nuke, is a little far-fetched. The reason I think that Bush is different is because he says "all options are on the table" for everything. He probably said that to the twins when they screwed up and he was going to punish them. I don't think he necessarily knows or follows protocal in anything. For him, acceptance is a trip to the ranch. No matter where he grabs someone.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard why that journalist Jeff "the male prostitute" Gannon, seemingly had such access to the White House???

And on another note, why were Rove, Bartlett, Snow and other White House officials sitting among the press corps at the briefing????

Oh yes the facial tics. I think the bush whitehouse has coaches on controlling the facial tics though. You used to be able to tell when Bush and especially Condi lied, she has improved tremendously and can now lie with the best of em.

Looks like that leftist rag U.S.News & World Report disagrees with my main man toby's assertion that "Bush Kicks Ass"! In fact, they couldn't ever understand why Bush gave the press conference:

"He had nothing to say at the press conference," says a prominent GOP insider. "My question is, why call it?"

He also has no plan if the GOP loses the House and Senate or just the House.

Full Ugly Story

Read it and weep toby, my main man, your guy is a doofus!!!

Back