Bush to make 'substantial' Iraq statement

I still don't understand how people expect us to police the world. I mean, I disagree with Buschco about quite a bit but I do give them credit for no terrorist attacks in the US since 9/11. That is what they promised and while I think they've done a lot of other things wrong, I feel that that is what they have done.How can they be expected to keep them from happening in Spain, Germany, England, etc.?

Did you forget about the Anthrax attacks?

I still don't understand how people expect us to police the world. I mean, I disagree with Buschco about quite a bit but I do give them credit for no terrorist attacks in the US since 9/11. That is what they promised and while I think they've done a lot of other things wrong, I feel that that is what they have done.How can they be expected to keep them from happening in Spain, Germany, England, etc.?

Hey they stopped those 7 teenage guys in Florida with no money, no weapons, no plan, and no shoes who were going to join up with al Qaeda, from waging a successful war and taking over the United States. That was a real credit to their terrorist fighting ability, I thought the really did a good job on that one. Whatever happened to those seven kids anyway???

Last edited:
Back