But it if were healthcare

Spa outlet where?

I can tell you this, if they're in California, they're hurting, bad.

I'm hurting bad regardless. Someone tried to buy a spa in my name, but was rejected because I didn't own the residence (thank God). Are there any locations near Bellingham? I can't find any online, but you're the resident spa expert so I figured I'd ask.

I can only guess someone stole paperwork I filed for credit locally then used it to attempt to buy a spa.

I'm hurting bad regardless. Someone tried to buy a spa in my name, but was rejected because I didn't own the residence (thank God). Are there any locations near Bellingham? I can't find any online, but you're the resident spa expert so I figured I'd ask.

I can only guess someone stole paperwork I filed for credit locally then used it to attempt to buy a spa.

Bellingham? Yeah, that's the Marquis guys I think, maybe the Masters guys.

Whoever stole your credit to buy a spa is a retard. Spa financing is really tough. It is not a collateral loan because no bank is going to repo a freakin hot tub, so it is written as a personal loan, thus the credit requirements and verifications are pretty solid.

Bellingham? Yeah, that's the Marquis guys I think, maybe the Masters guys.

Whoever stole your credit to buy a spa is a retard. Spa financing is really tough. It is not a collateral loan because no bank is going to repo a freakin hot tub, so it is written as a personal loan, thus the credit requirements and verifications are pretty solid.

I was denied credit because I didn't own the property. Would this place have on file the address of the guy who applied for my credit, do you think?

I was denied credit because I didn't own the property. Would this place have on file the address of the guy who applied for my credit, do you think?

Absolutely. Unless it was a schlock job top to bottom. But yes, you should look into that. Hot tub financing is not the same as cars or houses. They actually care.

When governments fuck up it makes the news because, well it's newsworthy. We expect governments not to fuck up. And they generally don't fuck up. The private sector is more inclined to fuck up than government and the private sector only has to run a company, not a nation.

If only this government were in charge entirely of our retirement, our healthcare, our schools, we'd all be living in the Garden of Eden.

You're all idiots. Anyone who wants more government should suck on a tailpipe.

Yes, you, you idiot.

"The household goods were supposed to go to people whose homes were destroyed by hurricanes Katrina and Rita in 2005. But the items were stored in warehouses in Louisiana, and then Fort Worth, Texas. A recent CNN investigative story exposed that those materials never made it to storm victims.

GSA officials were asked recently to reassess the total cost of donated items in what the agency called a routine audit."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/21/katrina.supplies/index.html

Idiots.

Of course, disaster stuff used to work better before homeland security.
And Republicans are for smaller govt and less beaucracy. right.

Back