Cackling Kammy

She appears to live in a constant state of panic....couple that with Joe in a constant state of confusion...we're in such big trouble here....

after 4 years of the corrupt, incompetent, racist, ignorant piece of shit trump as president, now you act worried. did your parents feed you a lot of paint chips as a child, stupid fuck?

Kind of like what trump does to you fucking pussies? Like that you mean you fucking retard?

hate to break it to ya, scum sucker, but trump got his fat ass kicked by 8 million votes. now go get your tweezers and flashlight and play with yourself in the corner. if we need a racist piece of shit opinion, we will get back to you, asshole.

after 4 years of the corrupt, incompetent, racist, ignorant piece of shit trump as president, now you act worried. did your parents feed you a lot of paint chips as a child, stupid fuck?
I know you're worried, as well...We all are....

I know you're worried, as well...We all are....

the only bad thing is there is no fear or drama anymore. i don't get up to watch the news to see what stupid shit thing trump has tweeted or done. if biden screws up, he admits it and adjusts. like a sane person.

the-giggler-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back