CAFFEINE DOESN'T DO SHIT

My girlfriend's mom smokes weed and/or salvia and consumes alcohol on a daily basis. She has been noticeably happier since she started.

My girlfriend's mom smokes weed and/or salvia and consumes alcohol on a daily basis. She has been noticeably happier since she started.

I have had salvia. I would say your girlfriends mom probably doesn't do that every day. it's not really an everyday type of drug.

It's also fucking crazy.

Grind why did you not bring these drugs to St Pattys day?

Hope you don't mind if I give you a little info of which you are clearly unaware.

Patty is either 1. The feminine diminutive of Patricia, or
A bran and minced or pulverised meat disc often used as part of a well known company's junk food.

The diminutive for Patrick (Irish Padraig) is and always has bees Pat.

Do try to get it right in future, there's a good chap.

My country, my language, my usage.

Your country, MY language, your MIS-usage.
You do not speak English, nor are you aware of our culture and traditions UPON WHICH your once proud nation is founded. Go back to school you thick git.

I suggest you learn German, a sort of gutteral, throat clearing language that once vied for your nations attention.

hey retard, you do not own the english language.

And you have no more claim to it than we do. Everyone currently alive has been around for the same amount of time, give or take a few years.

Your country, MY language, your MIS-usage.
You do not speak English, nor are you aware of our culture and traditions UPON WHICH your once proud nation is founded. Go back to school you thick git.

I suggest you learn German, a sort of gutteral, throat clearing language that once vied for your nations attention.
My Deutsch is fine thank you, as is my Espanol. And frankly the words of an ex-patriot fail to inspire me to attribute any sort of cultural ownership to you. And besides, If I don't speak English, as you say, how can it be your language? I'm certainly not speaking Mandarin.

Last edited:
My Deutsch is fine thank you, as is my Espanol. And frankly the words of an ex-patriot fail to inspire me to attribute any sort of cultural ownership to you. And besides, If I don't speak English, as you say, how can it be your language? I'm certainly not speaking Mandarine.

This. Low cannot claim any part in English culture or history, seeing as how he abandoned his people for a new home. Please refrain from speaking to the likes of Tom and Charver, as they are clearly now too cool for the likes of you, Low.

This. Low cannot claim any part in English culture or history, seeing as how he abandoned his people for a new home. Please refrain from speaking to the likes of Tom and Charver, as they are clearly now too cool for the likes of you, Low.

On the contrary, dear boy. I have abandoned no one. I have spent most of my time here working for the betterment of the UK (that's what ex-pats generally do.... even the American ones without whom your export trade would be even less than it now is). I retain a house in the UK and all my relations, many of whom are in regular contact, live in the UK.
Why do you call yourself 'king'. Is it all your fantasies will allow? ... or have you simply omitted the 'F', the 'u' and the 'c' from the beginning of the word.
So before jumping to conclusions I suggest you learn to jump into a school and try your best to learn something.

Last edited:
My Deutsch is fine thank you, as is my Espanol. And frankly the words of an ex-patriot fail to inspire me to attribute any sort of cultural ownership to you. And besides, If I don't speak English, as you say, how can it be your language? I'm certainly not speaking Mandarin.

What makes you think that Mandarin is my language?

Low has impress daddy syndrome. USA is Englands daddy. That shithole of a third rate nation, can't protect itself, can't produce 1/10 of the dentist needed and they don't even have a decent message board form him to be umong his equals. So lay off the pipsqueak already.

Low has impress daddy syndrome. USA is Englands daddy. That shithole of a third rate nation, can't protect itself, can't produce 1/10 of the dentist needed and they don't even have a decent message board form him to be umong his equals. So lay off the pipsqueak already.

Do you mean 'suppressed'?
The USA is certainly daddy to many. Thousand upon thousand of young Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Japanese in fact almost everywhere their purulent bodies have been offered succour has been abused by people for whom keeping the common fly done up presents an insurmountable problem.

What makes you think that Mandarin is my language?
You claimed both that I am not speaking English and that I was misusing your language. Clearly then English is not your language. And since Mandarin is the most common form of Chinese,i could only assume that would be yours, as you've left your homeland and all ties with it as well.
So which is it? Am I, or am I not, speaking English?

You claimed both that I am not speaking English and that I was misusing your language. Clearly then English is not your language. And since Mandarin is the most common form of Chinese,i could only assume that would be yours, as you've left your homeland and all ties with it as well.
So which is it? Am I, or am I not, speaking English?

As an American you speak a garbled, distorted language which once might have been English. However, out of a strange mix of arrogance and ignorance your government has done its level best to cut all ties with the culture that nurtured what, outside America, is the most beautiful and expressive language in the world.
You speak American.
And you know what they say about the word 'assume'.

As an American you speak a garbled, distorted language which once might have been English. However, out of a strange mix of arrogance and ignorance your government has done its level best to cut all ties with the culture that nurtured what, outside America, is the most beautiful and expressive language in the world.
You speak American.
And you know what they say about the word 'assume'.
So like i said, MY language. Unless you, in your culturally inferior position, would try and lay claim to anything American as your own.

So like i said, MY language. Unless you, in your culturally inferior position, would try and lay claim to anything American as your own.

Then by all means claim American as your own but dont call it English. As for you second point since you exist because of us and since you still model yourselves on us and since you still hang on to a culture from our shores then ..... Well ...

Then by all means claim American as your own but dont call it English. As for you second point since you exist because of us and since you still model yourselves on us and since you still hang on to a culture from our shores then ..... Well ...
I didn't call it English. You mistakenly tried both to call it that, and imply that I did not have any basis for it, and then said I wasn't speaking your language. Not that there is a language or culture of ex-patriots. At any rate, America owes more to the rejection of English culture, than any sort of borrowing or assimilation.

Back