Can somebody translate?

Who gives a fuck? Only a racist asshole even thinks about this shit....

Like I said....if you hate blacks....fine....own the fuck up to it and be a fucking man.

I can translate it. It's two guys who don't really want to fight but who both want to look tough talking a lot of trash to each other. This is a scenario played out all across America between men.

Can't explain why you jumped to your racist conclusion?

Fuck you....grow some balls and embrace your inner David Duke.

Too much of a little bitch to say what you mean and mean what you say?

Hey.....it's your Constitutional Right to hate anyone you want....why do you guys puss out? You aren't a man....a man stands up for what he believes.

Fuck you....grow some balls and embrace your inner David Duke.

Too much of a little bitch to say what you mean and mean what you say?

Hey.....it's your Constitutional Right to hate anyone you want....why do you guys puss out? You aren't a man....a man stands up for what he believes.

LOL, internet tough guy?

LOL, internet tough guy?

Not at all...I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. But I also stand up for my convictions. Unlike you fellows who post ignorant and evil shit about black people on here ad nauseum then cry when people call you racists.

Not at all...I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. But I also stand up for my convictions. Unlike you fellows who post ignorant and evil shit about black people on here ad nauseum then cry when people call you racists.

LOL, you seem obsessed with skin color. Why's that?

Back