Can somebody translate?

Didn't think you could explain.

Don't worry....unless you're just one of their cronies(which I highly suspect) you'll recognize it....scroll down through to race based threads started by Razorx and ILA.

Tell me....what was the point of starting a thread like this, entitling it "Can Somebody Translate" and noting that the men in the video say "bigger" a lot?

Don't worry....unless you're just one of their cronies(which I highly suspect) you'll recognize it....scroll down through to race based threads started by Razorx and ILA.

Tell me....what was the point of starting a thread like this, entitling it "Can Somebody Translate" and noting that the men in the video say "bigger" a lot?

Who says "bigger" in the video?

It is called an observation. Ever heard of it?

No proof, just platitudes? That how you roll?

How do you "prove" what's in another's heart? All you can go by is their words and actions...

Like I said....if you don't want to be called a racist, it's simple..stop posting race baiting threads....either that or just admit your bigotry.

How do you "prove" what's in another's heart? All you can go by is their words and actions...

Like I said....if you don't want to be called a racist, it's simple..stop posting race baiting threads....either that or just admit your bigotry.

If you can't prove it, why make the accusation?

You seem to be obsessed with race.

How is this thread racist? Was there any mention of race until a lib injected it? It's a funny video. That's all. Was the "Drunk Russian" video racist? Explain yourself.

If you can't prove it, why make the accusation?

You seem to be obsessed with race.

How is this thread racist? Was there any mention of race until a lib injected it? It's a funny video. That's all. Was the "Drunk Russian" video racist? Explain yourself.

What was the purpose of posting it? Either to inflame posters, to poke fun at blacks, or just another opportunity to write "Nigger" in a thread.

What was the purpose of posting it? Either to inflame posters, to poke fun at blacks, or just another opportunity to write "Nigger" in a thread.

The only ones "inflamed" seem to be the ones who find any image of African-Americans offensive.

Did you watch either of the video clips in this thread?

The only ones "inflamed" seem to be the ones who find any image of African-Americans offensive.

Did you watch either of the video clips in this thread?

I'm not inflamed at all....you seem to be awfully defensive though....why? You're allowed to be racist.

A Racist Asshole Indeed!

jdun528l.jpg

Back