Can someone recommend a good nursing home for the imbecile in the White House PLEASE?

And YOU know or have known someone close to you who was diagnosed? My father was fine up until he was diagnosed with dementia (basically the same thing). The symptoms came on in less than a year before being diagnosed.
Of course, everyone should hope this terrible disease can be cured, or at least prolonged.

BTW, Reagan was president from 1981 through 1989.

Reagan was diagnosed in 96, which means his brain probably started showing signs of disease as early as 81. There are stories from his own son and from various reporters who've seen Reagan suffer lapses while in office.

Reagan was diagnosed in 96, which means his brain probably started showing signs of disease as early as 81. There are stories from his own son and from various reporters who've seen Reagan suffer lapses while in office.

Interesting. Now it's 15 years? I base my conclusions on what I've seen with my own eyes. I conclude...bullshit.

The article I had quoted from gives a 10-15-yr window.

Again, I base my conclusions on what I saw with my own eyes. My father was an avid (successful) hunter, a black powder shooter and worked in an orchard into his 80s. He was diagnosed at around 84.

Again, I base my conclusions on what I saw with my own eyes. My father was an avid (successful) hunter, a black powder shooter and worked in an orchard into his 80s. He was diagnosed at around 84.

And Ronald Reagan's son claims the opposite about his dad. Alzheimer's is different for different people.

And Ronald Reagan's son claims the opposite about his dad. Alzheimer's is different for different people.

I believe Reagan's son claimed a lot of things. Different for different people? So then it's not true that there's a 10-15 year window?

I believe Reagan's son claimed a lot of things. Different for different people? So then it's not true that there's a 10-15 year window?

What I mean is that Alzheimer's progresses differently in people. It's arrogant to assume that all victims are as lucky as your dad was.

What I mean is that Alzheimer's progresses differently in people. It's arrogant to assume that all victims are as lucky as your dad was.

I would agree Alzheimer's progresses differently in different people. Some it hits and progresses rather quickly. Then wouldn't it be ignorant to assume there's a 10 to 15 year progression?

Trump Can't Recall Name Of That Ohio Guy He Endorsed For Senate

Former President Donald Trump couldn’t remember the name of the controversial Ohio Republican candidate he endorsed for Senate.

“We’ve endorsed ... J.P.? Right?” he asked at a Nebraska political rally Sunday, appearing to look to someone offstage from the podium for help while he was addressing the crowd.

“J.D. Mandel,” he finally chose. “And he’s doing great.”

The name he was searching for was J.D. Vance, venture capitalist and “Hillbilly Elegy” author who has no experience in politics. (And it’s Josh Mandel; he’s running against Vance in the GOP primary on May 3.)

Roll the video

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cant-recall-name-ohio-041321869.html

I wonder how many of them will vote for Josh Mandel now?

Are you 6?

Leftist shitbag ROE:

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

Leftist shitbag ROE:

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

So childish.

Can someone recommend a good nursing home for the imbecile in the White House PLEASE?

Well, I can recommend a good salve for your butthurtedness of losing the election....

5c9de0ceae653adcd6264036

Maybe there is an opening at the mental health facility where Stoney currently resides.

Back