Can we all agree that Frank Apisa is pretty awesome?

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
I have known him for about 16 years through thick and thin....and let me say that he comes with the quality far more often than most. Ya sure we dont agree on Trump but our bound was formed long before that and can weather that.

And he Frank Apisa told me about you fine folk, one of the last free mind places in the universe.

Thank You Frank, Thank You all!

Frank's OK, he's just politically misguided.

Ya, but if I get to choose who I share a lemonade with on the front porch then I am inviting Frank.

He is honest, and he is interesting, and he is one awesome SOB.

I know, when I needed help he signed up.

I really dont give a fuck about agreeing....Fun, interesting, honest....know something that I dont and are charitable enough to share.....these are the people I want with me.

Frank is one of these.

I have known him for about 16 years through thick and thin....and let me say that he comes with the quality far more often than most. Ya sure we dont agree on Trump but our bound was formed long before that and can weather that.

And he Frank Apisa told me about you fine folk, one of the last free mind places in the universe.

Odd that as he keeps saying he's going yet still comes back!

Ya, but if I get to choose who I share a lemonade with on the front porch then I am inviting Frank.

He is honest, and he is interesting, and he is one awesome SOB.

I know, when I needed help he signed up.

I believe he's an honest guy. And yes, he's welcome for a drink on my front porch (I'd even buy him beer if he'd prefer, and I don't drink).

Yep, Frank is "interesting," but not in a bad way. Although he sure doesn't think much of Trump!

I wouldn't know, but I don't doubt his integrity or candor.

I believe he's an honest guy. And yes, he's welcome for a drink on my front porch (I'd even buy him beer if he'd prefer, and I don't drink).

Yep, Frank is "interesting," but not in a bad way. Although he sure doesn't think much of Trump!

I wouldn't know, but I don't doubt his integrity or candor.

Or anyone who likes Trump....which really sucks....I choose to overlook this.

I choose to take everyone on balance.

Following the golden rule.

please leave the drugs alone........they can kill you......

Frank is a pussy that went into forum hiding after being made to look like a fool. He hasn't come out yet.

Frank is responsible for making the choice to go into hiding. I have no problem taking the credit for it.

Hmmmmm, I am not sure how I feel about this.

I had noticed that he has been away a lot.

I assumed he was golfing.

Working on his tan.

Back