Can we all agree that Frank Apisa is pretty awesome?

Hmmmmm, I am not sure how I feel about this.

I had noticed that he has been away a lot.

I assumed he was golfing.

Working on his tan.

I'm posting every day, Hawk. I love this place. Been here and at its predecessor, Abuzz, since 1998. I've taken a couple of vacations over the years, but even when on vacation, I used to check in and see how everyone was doing.

NOW...about that car loan you wanted me to co-sign. Send me the paperwork...and I'll look it over. I will give it serious consideration.

Not only an intelligent and interesting poster - he has the almost unbelievable gift of being older than ME! Onwards to the century, Frank

I'm posting every day, Hawk. I love this place. Been here and at its predecessor, Abuzz, since 1998. I've taken a couple of vacations over the years, but even when on vacation, I used to check in and see how everyone was doing.

NOW...about that car loan you wanted me to co-sign. Send me the paperwork...and I'll look it over. I will give it serious consideration.

You're still in hiding from your superiors. You prove that every day, old man.

I have known him for about 16 years through thick and thin....and let me say that he comes with the quality far more often than most. Ya sure we dont agree on Trump but our bound was formed long before that and can weather that.

And he Frank Apisa told me about you fine folk, one of the last free mind places in the universe.

Thank You Frank, Thank You all!

Frank is a crusty old bastard but a nice guy all around.

I dont understand the second line.

The first part was good!

Frank is a pussy that went into forum hiding after being made to look like a fool. He hasn't come out yet.
Boy, are you full of yourself. No one fears you, this is just hilarious. People think you’re a brain dead racist, that’s why they ignore you, but no one fears you, least of all Frank. This gave me a good chuckle, kitty litter.

Boy, are you full of yourself. No one fears you, this is just hilarious. People think you’re a brain dead racist, that’s why they ignore you, but no one fears you, least of all Frank. This gave me a good chuckle, kitty litter.

Talk about laughing. That's the typical excuse cowards use, blaming someone else. At his age, he's likely been a coward all his life.

I have known him for about 16 years through thick and thin....and let me say that he comes with the quality far more often than most. Ya sure we dont agree on Trump but our bound was formed long before that and can weather that.

And he Frank Apisa told me about you fine folk, one of the last free mind places in the universe.

The guy can talk about science, art, history, politics, world culture.

That is like finding gold on a forum which is generally known for degenerate racism, lack of educational achievement, libel, character defamation, misogyny.

The guy can talk about science, art, history, politics, world culture.

That is like finding gold on a forum which is generally known for degenerate racism, lack of educational achievement, libel, character defamation, misogyny.

He runs his mouth about things for which he has no clue. If he could defend what he believes, he wouldn't be in hiding.

Talk about laughing. That's the typical excuse cowards use, blaming someone else. At his age, he's likely been a coward all his life.
Frank is more of a man than you will ever be, kitty litter. Brain dead racists, like you, are bullies.

Frank's the greatest. He's an asset to this forum and I wish he'd post more often but his first loyalty is to the golf course. :)

Frank is responsible for making the choice to go into hiding. I have no problem taking the credit for it.

You should take the cred for yourself not showing up......... No one missed you when you were in prison..........

Hopefully when the virus is over they send you back............

Back