Can You Trust Fags?

toby

They hide away in politics and religion but thier sexual deviant behavior always comes out. They pretend to be straight and get married only to be caught in the public rest rooms at the Glory Holes. They pretend to have religion only to be caught with male whores. they pretend to be responsible citizens only to be outed with the dark side. Can you trust fags?

Sexual deviants just can't seem to control what they do. Everything going for them, like the Governor of NJ and yet they mess it up because they can't control what they want to sex up. Foley, Priest, The latest Reverend,,,,all unable to control what they want to screw.

Sorry toby, put you on ignore for lying about me. It is a bit hard to tell what you are babbling about from your title.
So now at least myself and newsboy have you on ignore.

Sorry toby, put you on ignore for lying about me. It is a bit hard to tell what you are babbling about from your title.
So now at least myself and newsboy have you on ignore.

I do too. I have no idea what his post says, but his title is disgusting.

What was the lie about you US? prove it. Oh wait you ignore me. Good way to not face anyone you disagree with. Same for Darla. Enjoy your circle jerk. LOL

Daily Kos a good place for you two, no connection with reality and noone who will disagree with you. You are on the wrong site here. This is a DISCUSSION BOARD, not a circle jerk board. Or maybe not! LOL

Don't feed the troll!

toby knows most people have him on ignore. And it burns him up. He just posts thread titles like this to get attention. Like a little child would, really

Libs don't even understand the concept of ignore. They respond that they are ignoring you..........LOL Poor limited intellect run away and hide. Sort of! LOL

If this was my board, this thread would come down as soon as I saw it, just from the title.

Trash.

well just remember the owner of the site is from Colorado, the same state that bans pitbulls and is home of an evangelical leader who pays for meth and prostitutes and he is a supposd leader of evangelicals... go figure...

i think we can make the connection can't we darla.

Get it correct Dawg, that is a faggot evangelical leader who pays for meth and faggot whores...............key word being fag. Why you can't trust fags.

But that is my point, here is a man who claims to be a man of God and yet he is really a fag who can't control his behavior. Fag first, God second...maybe.

Back