Can You Trust Fags?

well just remember the owner of the site is from Colorado, the same state that bans pitbulls and is home of an evangelical leader who pays for meth and prostitutes and he is a supposd leader of evangelicals... go figure...

i think we can make the connection can't we darla.

LOL.

Well, I think damo will say it's all in the interest of free speech, but, when something is privately owned, you have no inherent right to that. That's why aol message boards and the likes, all have their own rules which they are entilted to have, and if you use racial slurs or anything along those lines, your thread will be deleted. So he could do it. But I know he won't, and I know a lot of people will disagree with me.

They hide away in politics and religion but thier sexual deviant behavior always comes out. They pretend to be straight and get married only to be caught in the public rest rooms at the Glory Holes. They pretend to have religion only to be caught with male whores. they pretend to be responsible citizens only to be outed with the dark side. Can you trust fags?

:bs:

You can only trust people who are honest about who they are... IN the case of a Gay person, you can trust them if they are out and proud of who they are. If they are secretative about it or ashamed of who they are, they are likely to do something bad to keep it hidden.

There is nuthing wrong with being Gay, but when a person is gay and thinks there is something wrong with it, they try to deny it. Denying that you are gay does not work and often results in behavyor that hurts people.

I trust an out and proud gay person, not a closeted ashamed gay person.

LOL.

Well, I think damo will say it's all in the interest of free speech, but, when something is privately owned, you have no inherent right to that. That's why aol message boards and the likes, all have their own rules which they are entilted to have, and if you use racial slurs or anything along those lines, your thread will be deleted. So he could do it. But I know he won't, and I know a lot of people will disagree with me.
More like... If people use such they end up labelling themselves. There is no need to banish or make such a thing disappear... It certainly isn't the opinion of the site, just one poster.

Ignores no one...why else would one come into a message board...ya gotta take the good with the bad...opinions are like A-holes...everyone has one! If ya don't agree say so intelligenly...or say nothing...but to ignore is just plain silly!

I fondly remember when Maineman was hounded for like 50 posts, to apologize for using the asian slur g*ok.

But, I guess we expect more and have higher standards for MM and liberals, than we do from toby. Toby's just a troll.

:usflag:

I fondly remember when Maineman was hounded for like 50 posts, to apologize for using the asian slur g*ok.

But, I guess we expect more and have higher standards for MM and liberals, than we do from toby. Toby's just a troll.

:usflag:
Not by myself he wasn't.

Back