Canadian sniper kills ISIS fighter two miles away

I can't be arsed to look for it but I said it was disgust at arrogant mods like Grind, who gives you preferential treatment, and work pressures.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

You did not say "work pressures". You said the Big C

And I do not get preferential treatment. Name one rule I have broken I which I wasn't admonished? Go ahead. I'll wait

hot-dang-86643175.jpg

And I do not get preferential treatment. Name one rule I have broken I which I wasn't admonished? Go ahead. I'll wait
I don't wish to discuss this any further, go pick an argument with somebody else. I am leaving now to travel to Ireland for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

At that distance, he would have had too.
Even if his target was at a lower position then he was at.

Still; awesome shot and I'll bet that there are some ISIS fighters who aren't sleeping really comfortable, tonight. :D

The "lob" makes the shot that much more awesome.

So at 1500 yards it has lost 56% of its velocity and 80% of its energy...

And still has enough to be lethal. A .45, at the muzzle, has about 450lbs of energy and is going roughly 900fps. The. 50BMG remains lethal out to about 7000 yards.

mott got butthurt because I deleted a couple posts of his in APP attacking your OP and calling you names. clearly violating APP rules. So he spazzed the fuck out and left like a little bitch. Can't handle the rules being applied to him.

here is the quoted post that was deleted:

Let me answer your question with a question.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

That's the basic logic behind virtually every thread you create in APP.

This thread, and a crap load of others you spam APP with, is a perfect example of the Mods failing to moderate APP to a higher standard and letting a single bad player, that is to say you, undermine the entire purpose of APP.

No one is going to answer your question(S) ILA cause no one has time to waste with your childish game of asking loaded questions or beggaring the question fallacies and pretending it's a real discussion or debate. APP is supposed to be for civilized adults to discuss serious issues and not to play your childish games.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?80073-What-would-an-intelligent-strong-woman-do&p=1899510#post1899510

Lets review:

- He called you a spammer

- He said you were playing childish games

- Insinuated you were not a civilized adult

Clearly his rant was off topic in relation to your OP.

This violated rules 2 (no insults directed at specific individuals), rule 4 (no flaming), and rule 6 (no thread derailment).

Mott wasn't even banned from APP. He got the slightest slap on the wrist possible with just having his rule breaking posts removed, but he flipped the fuck out because I didn't allow him to take a thread about planned parenthood and turn it into a rant about OP.

I give no shits about posters that feel entitled to break the rules and then act indignant over it.

mott got butthurt because I deleted a couple posts of his in APP attacking your OP and calling you names. clearly violating APP rules. So he spazzed the fuck out and left like a little bitch. Can't handle the rules being applied to him.

here is the quoted post that was deleted:

[/COLOR]https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?80073-What-would-an-intelligent-strong-woman-do&p=1899510#post1899510

Lets review:

- He called you a spammer

- He said you were playing childish games

- Insinuated you were not a civilized adult

Clearly his rant was off topic in relation to your OP.

This violated rules 2 (no insults directed at specific individuals), rule 4 (no flaming), and rule 6 (no thread derailment).

Mott wasn't even banned from APP. He got the slightest slap on the wrist possible with just having his rule breaking posts removed, but he flipped the fuck out because I didn't allow him to take a thread about planned parenthood and turn it into a rant about OP.

I give no shits about posters that feel entitled to break the rules and then act indignant over it.

I liked Mott, even if he did have some serious COD problems while playing Werewolf; but for the most part, he could hold a discussion.

Back