canned cocktails......

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
so I was just reading that the Michigan legislature made canned cocktails permanent......mixed cocktails in a can were created to help save craft distilleries during covid and they have proved very popular. I would say a good third of store shelving is now given over to things like blueberry gin and tonic, moscow mules and the like......hadn't thought about it before but now am realizing this was a state by state thing.......

is something similar available in your state?

my current favorite....
shopping

I will say that we got as a gift three months of Curd Box, which is small amounts of cheese and small amounts of stuff to do with cheese (really, I cant recommend it, at the prices they charge this seems pretty scammy).....they seemed to be going for the most bizzare flavor combinations....I guess this is a thing now.

A mean Dill popcorn is probably over 75 deep so far as my favorite popcorn goes, and it was cheap quality popcorn....at something like $70/month

My Army officer boy when he was at WSU would often drink orange soda and vodka, I was all "really?".
Tequila bars are very popular around here where a shot can cost $10 $100 or even $1000. Anyone paying $100 for a shot of tequila isn't using it for a mixer.

Tequila bars are very popular around here where a shot can cost $10 $100 or even $1000. Anyone paying $100 for a shot of tequila isn't using it for a mixer.

What has this got to do with my point? You should not quote me if you dont intend to use my quote...this is rude.

What has this got to do with my point? You should not quote me if you dont intend to use my quote...this is rude.
The topic is "canned cocktails". I don't see it. There are too many young folk buying $100 shots of tequila. The police run off anyone drinking a canned cocktail. Ask me how I know.

Being a bartender for a long time I can say all this stuff is crap.

Have a screwdriver out of a bottle then have one with top shelf vodka and fresh squeezed oj and you will see the difference

These drinks are aimed right at the kids like Right Time and Strawberry hill was back in our days.

Real men drink 12 year old or older Scotch STRAIGHT! They don't drink Girlie and Kiddie drinks with 33 grams of sugar!

Scotch should be cut with cool (not cold) water (and no fucking ice!) to bring out its best, or so says the people I met touring The Macallan distillery... Anything else is just wrong, but I suppose straight is acceptable if you don't have some water...

Scotch should be cut with cool (not cold) water (and no fucking ice!) to bring out its best, or so says the people I met touring The Macallan distillery... Anything else is just wrong, but I suppose straight is acceptable if you don't have some water...

The "experts" over my lifetime have generally been full of shit but I will keep that in mind.

Back