Can't duck these stats

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

oregon-ducks-football-championship.jpg

The Ducks have more victories over FBS-level teams with a winning record (four) than Alabama or Kansas State (three each).

And although Florida also has beaten four opponents with winning records, the stat was augmented by Oregon's average points per game (47.8), better than Florida (26.3), Kansas State (35.3) or Alabama (36.3).

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameo...-record-florida-kansas-state-alabama/1648333/

I watched the games. I watched Auburn beat the Ducks for the national championship, and the next game they played I watched LSU put a beatdown on those same Ducks.

So that was the method you used to verify that Oregon is the only PAC-12 team to lose consecutive games to SEC teams?

Boasting? LMAO! So now I am boasting about the fact that 4 teams, from one conference, have won the last 6 national championships? Ok, I am boasting. You betcha!!

So you admit your boastfulness. Good.

So that was the method you used to verify that Oregon is the only PAC-12 team to lose consecutive games to SEC teams?

Being a huge fan of college football, and SEC football in particular, I felt safe in saying that no other PAC12 team has played 2 SEC teams in consecutive games. So it was simple.

Being a huge fan of college football, and SEC football in particular, I felt safe in saying that no other PAC12 team has played 2 SEC teams in consecutive games. So it was simple.

So being "a huge fan" means you can make a claim and are under no obligation to validate it?

Interesting.

Back