Can't duck these stats

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Does Sara's utterance supersede Christ's authority in your life?

No more than your claims that I boast have any effect on me. But you still want to try.

And I really doubt my immortal soul is in peril because I posted that Oregon is the only PAC12 team to lose to SEC teams in consecutive games.

No more than your claims that I boast have any effect on me. But you still want to try.And I really doubt my immortal soul is in peril because I posted that Oregon is the only PAC12 team to lose to SEC teams in consecutive games.

Is prideful boasting a sin?

Is the wages of sin death?

Is willful unrepentance a ticket to damnation?

What claim did I make that needs validating?

You don't recall saying "Oregon is the only PAC-12 team to lose consecutive games to SEC teams?" and "no other PAC12 team has played 2 SEC teams in consecutive games"?

You don't recall saying "Oregon is the only PAC-12 team to lose consecutive games to SEC teams?" and "no other PAC12 team has played 2 SEC teams in consecutive games"?

I remember saying that. Does that need validating? It seems fairly simple to me. PAC 12 teams rarely play SEC teams in general, and playing 2 in a row would be rare, and losing to both would be rarer still.

But feel free to prove me wrong.

I remember saying that. Does that need validating? It seems fairly simple to me. PAC 12 teams rarely play SEC teams in general, and playing 2 in a row would be rare, and losing to both would be rarer still. But feel free to prove me wrong.

Did I say you're wrong?

Are you certain you're right?

I believe that you dance around and look for ways to divert the topic when you have no argument or response. And you continue to prove my belief true.

The topic of the thread is the Duck's statistics presented in the OP.

So who diverted the topic?

The topic of the thread is the Duck's statistics presented in the OP.

So who diverted the topic?

You did. You started when I simply said that the stats in your OP may be true, then kept going until you went to your typical "What would Jesus think of your Boasting" flavor of nonsense.

You did. You started when I simply said that the stats in your OP may be true, then kept going until you went to your typical "What would Jesus think of your Boasting" flavor of nonsense.

I did?

Who attempted to derail the thread with references to SEC teams?

They were.

Then you posted this:

Or don't you read your own posts?

You boasted about Oregon's record against teams with winning records and compared it to Alabama's, Kansas State's and Florida's. So my comment about Oregon losing consecutive games to SEC teams was not derailing the thread.

You boasted about Oregon's record against teams with winning records and compared it to Alabama's, Kansas State's and Florida's. So my comment about Oregon losing consecutive games to SEC teams was not derailing the thread.

I posted, not boasted.

Are you claiming I am the author of the piece cited verbatim in the OP?

I believe that you dance around and look for ways to divert the topic when you have no argument or response.

And you continue to prove my belief true.

He is a garden variety troll. His shtick is tiresome. And yes the SEC is the number one conference in the country. Not even close. Even as bad as my LSU Tigers are playing they are better than most teams

Back