Can't wait for this film to come out

and he mods that way too

In spite of your personal feelings, and Billy's obvious suffering, he is extremely fair minded.

If you feel put upon, perhaps you need to examine some of your own behaviour. Certainly a woman of your experience knows that the entire world is not often wrong, right?

You think youre being fair.

Youre being prejudiced towards your friend.

He is not fair to people he doesn't like the politics of

You think youre being fair.

Youre being prejudiced towards your friend.

He is not fair to people he doesn't like the politics of

You think an arch liberal (me) and a small government libertarian share the same political views? All of the Mods here are way to the right of me my dear. I am just giving credit where credit is due.
Furthermore, Legion Troll hates Billy, so that alone elevates his status in my mind. Finally, he has always been extremely fair in his dealings with me, and sometimes helpful and (sorry Billy) caring.

Again, for the barely cognitive; show how my comment indicates non-acceptance of your homosexuality as normal natural and healthy.

Again, your assertion that my sexuality is homosexual is obviously meant as an insult. The only way to interpret that is that you find homosexuality offensive; thus you are homophobic.

Me, I don't care what you do in the privacy of your bedroom. In fact, I'd rather not have any inkling of it.

Again, your assertion that my sexuality is homosexual is obviously meant as an insult. The only way to interpret that is that you find homosexuality offensive; thus you are homophobic.

Me, I don't care what you do in the privacy of your bedroom. In fact, I'd rather not have any inkling of it.
Prove it is meant as an insult. In fact, I am trying to help you with your awareness of your true self, and let you know, that it is OK. You only feel it as an insult because you are ashamed of your true sexuality.

Prove it is meant as an insult. In fact, I am trying to help you with your awareness of your true self, and let you know, that it is OK. You only feel it as an insult because you are ashamed of your true sexuality.

Your assertion is boldly obvious to any reasonable jurist.

How did a thread about the movie Zombeavers suddenly become about Desh? This thread is about B "horror" flicks (specifically one that is coming out), not homophobia or Desh.

How did a thread about the movie Zombeavers suddenly become about Desh? This thread is about B "horror" flicks (specifically one that is coming out), not homophobia or Desh.

Any thread DY posts in becomes about homophobia.

You really never noticed that before?

Back