Carbon-14-dated dinosaur bones are less than 40,000 years old

And you refuse to engage in honest debate. Look at the evidence and try to refute it. You cant.

You can't engage in honest debate with someone who believes the earth is young and dinosaurs lived alongside of men.. You become a huge waste of time.

Oh Your God, Grugore (to coin an expression)!

You're not going to quit, are you?
There is obviously no end to your sketchy sources publishing inane papers and articles!

I guess what makes you funny is that you don't even realize the laughing stock you make of yourself.

I love the comical smugness with which you think you've finally backed us into a corner with THE TRUTH!!!!

Look, Grugore,
I understand that you didn't draw your own blueprint.
I don't imagine that anybody WANTS to be a fucking idiot.

In fact, I consider it a slight, personal character flaw on my own part
that I wish you'd disappear.

I prefer my comedy from professionals.

Speaking of stupid, what would you call someone who comments on something they have refused to even read?

Your beliefs reject science and education in favor of religious mythology that has always been understood as didactic literature. I am sorry for you.

Since the mid-20th century, young Earth creationists—starting with Henry Morris (1918–2006)—have devised and promoted a pseudoscientific explanation called "creation science" as a basis for a religious belief in a supernatural, geologically recent creation.

Contemporary YEC movements arose in protest to the scientific consensus, established by numerous scientific disciplines, which demonstrates that the age of the universe is around 13.8 billion years, the formation of the Earth happened around 4.5 billion years ago, and the first appearance of life on Earth was at least 3.5 billion years ago.

Back