Cats and/or Dogs

I had a cat, unfortunately she passed. Wonderful cat.

I have a mix breed border collie something dog and she is absolutely beautiful. I just spent 15 minutes or so with her on the couch looking at the view. She just loved it. Snuggled as close to me as she could. . Y cat would never do that, maybe allow me to snuggle against her.

I like both, but I think I prefer dogs.

My last cat just tolerated me for his first 15 years. Then he couldn't get enough of me his last year. Every night he'd jump up on my lap and sleep while I watched TV.

My current dog is a great pup,loyal, trained, but isn't interested in sitting on my lap. Prefers to coil up by herself.

Go to Thailand and try some....

Shish-Kabob-1-640x640.jpg

....shish keDOG.

One of their specialties. :good4u:

I’d wolf it down.

I had a cat, unfortunately she passed. Wonderful cat.

I have a mix breed border collie something dog and she is absolutely beautiful. I just spent 15 minutes or so with her on the couch looking at the view. She just loved it. Snuggled as close to me as she could. . Y cat would never do that, maybe allow me to snuggle against her.

I like both, but I think I prefer dogs.
Cats are like girls. You just have to know how to touch them. Once they feel the wonder of your touch, you'll never be able to sit down without one in your lap.

Cats...I'm talking about cats.

Cats are like girls. You just have to know how to touch them. Once they feel the wonder of your touch, you'll never be able to sit down without one in your lap.

I'm not sure why this post arouses me.... Oh cats..... Hmmmm

Oh please. You make it sound like mystical rocket surgery. Scratch a cat in the spot just in front of the base of their tail and you’ve made a friend for life.

Back