Cat's on hospice

Now the libtards are playing god

Versus a masochistic douchebag that doesn't care that his pet is suffering.

People put their pets down all the time when the pet is suffering. It's not called 'playing God'. It's called humanity. A concept foreign to you.

Versus a masochistic douchebag that doesn't care that his pet is suffering.

People put their pets down all the time when the pet is suffering. It's not called 'playing God'. It's called humanity. A concept foreign to you.

Liberals abort their own children as well, and claim that is humanity. No, it's playing God.

Incredible that you accuse me of your own transgression, then repeat it, yet you're too stupid to see that...

I came back after 9 days, the gal nextdoor studying at PA school took care of him the whole time, and he's still alive. Can't purr anymore. seems to have stopped eating entirely.

I came back after 9 days, the gal nextdoor studying at PA school took care of him the whole time, and he's still alive. Can't purr anymore. seems to have stopped eating entirely.

You actually enjoy watching him suffer, don't you sicko.

Last night my daughter let him outside- he's been a hunter-wanderer his whole life. An hour later the doorbell rang- our neighbors found him sitting in the middle of the cul-de-sac. Apparently he got confused/ lost. He's a housecat now.

Gave him a warm bath today, for the first time in about ten years. He used to be a terror in the tubby but he can't clean himself anymore. All fluffy now. Purring.

Last night my daughter let him outside- he's been a hunter-wanderer his whole life. An hour later the doorbell rang- our neighbors found him sitting in the middle of the cul-de-sac. Apparently he got confused/ lost. He's a housecat now.

Gave him a warm bath today, for the first time in about ten years. He used to be a terror in the tubby but he can't clean himself anymore. All fluffy now. Purring.

I shouldn't laugh; but the picture you described of him sitting in the middle of cul-de-sac, was funny.

He probably appreciated the bath and would thank you, if he could.

If he's not in pain, then his passing will come quietly and when it does; celebrate.
Give him a family funeral, in your back yard of course, reminiscent of a New Orleans Jazz Funeral.
Place dead mice at his feat for the afterlife.
Bury him with a tiny headstone, or a small mausoleum that will last the ages.

Make a big deal out of it, within reason.
Your children will thank you for it, later in life.

Still letting the cat suffer, asswipe? Do you enjoy watching sentient animals suffering, you masochistic prick?

Hey if you have not noticed there some seriously sick fucks on this blog. There is a sick fuck that wished cancer on a guy, then wished cancer on another guys daughter. Only a truly sick twisted fucker would write shit like that. And only some real sick fuckers would run with him.

Hey if you have not noticed there some seriously sick fucks on this blog. There is a sick fuck that wished cancer on a guy, then wished cancer on another guys daughter. Only a truly sick twisted fucker would write shit like that. And only some real sick fuckers would run with him.

Right is one of the sickest ones here.
Who but a republican could joke about watching his own pet cat suffering horribly in the last days of his life.

Right is one of the sickest ones here.
Who but a republican could joke about watching his own pet cat suffering horribly in the last days of his life.
I read about two of that lames posts when I got here, took care of that turd toot sweet.
This message is hidden because Right is on your ignore list.

Today was his last day. He wandered into the street last week, confused, so I had to keep him confined in the house. Being an outdoor cat his whole life, in fact born in the wild, this was a very uncomfortable for him. Several times per day I'd pick him up and take him outside, and he'd immediately go over to the mulch bed to pee. So he hadn't lost his instinct to keep the house clean. Arthritis in his hind legs was starting to cause him pain, so I took him to the vet today.

He hated car rides and I was dreading that part the most. But my daughter drove us and I had him in my lap the whole time. He was alert but not nervous like he normally would be in a moving vehicle.

The vet did a commendable job. Appointment necessary, to ensure that you have the "comfort room" all to yourself and your pet. They ushered me in immediately. Comfortable couch, no TV, radio, or office noises. First the technician explained the process, had me sign forms and select options for disposal. Then she took him out back and put in an intravenous IV, then back to me in the room. She gave him a sedative to make him sleepy. He seemed to like that and was purring very, very softly with his head in the bend of my elbow. The tech took my payment, then let us say goodbye for a good amount of time.

The tech and vet then came in and put an absorbent pad under his bottom in case his bowels would let loose, then back onto my lap. The vet explained the next steps, then gave him a more powerful dose to put him to sleep, followed up with an injection to stop his heart. She listened for his heart and confirmed that it had indeed stopped, then told me to take my time, ring the bell when I was ready and both women left the room. I closed his eyes, and after a few minutes felt his ears go cold.

It wasn't easy getting off the couch.

Attachments

• IMG_20161013_114759664.jpg
    IMG_20161013_114759664.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 2
Today was his last day. He wandered into the street last week, confused, so I had to keep him confined in the house. Being an outdoor cat his whole life, in fact born in the wild, this was a very uncomfortable for him. Several times per day I'd pick him up and take him outside, and he'd immediately go over to the mulch bed to pee. So he hadn't lost his instinct to keep the house clean. Arthritis in his hind legs was starting to cause him pain, so I took him to the vet today.

He hated car rides and I was dreading that part the most. But my daughter drove us and I had him in my lap the whole time. He was alert but not nervous like he normally would be in a moving vehicle.

The vet did a commendable job. Appointment necessary, to ensure that you have the "comfort room" all to yourself and your pet. They ushered me in immediately. Comfortable couch, no TV, radio, or office noises. First the technician explained the process, had me sign forms and select options for disposal. Then she took him out back and put in an intravenous IV, then back to me in the room. She gave him a sedative to make him sleepy. He seemed to like that and was purring very, very softly with his head in the bend of my elbow. The tech took my payment, then let us say goodbye for a good amount of time.

The tech and vet then came in and put an absorbent pad under his bottom in case his bowels would let loose, then back onto my lap. The vet explained the next steps, then gave him a more powerful dose to put him to sleep, followed up with an injection to stop his heart. She listened for his heart and confirmed that it had indeed stopped, then told me to take my time, ring the bell when I was ready and both women left the room. I closed his eyes, and after a few minutes felt his ears go cold.

I am sorry.

I'm very sorry.

Thanks for your condolences.

He was my third cat as an independent adult. Each had their own very different personalities. This one was fiercely territorial and independent. His feral instincts never went away until he got too old to protect himself from the other cats in the 'hood.

He ruled over my wife and kids, and especially our 21# dog. We got the dog as a rescued adult a few months after the cat found me, and they hated each other from day one. The vet said 'give it a year, they'll be sleeping together'. Never happened. The closest they came was about four feet- any closer and a fight would ensue. That is unless there was a sheet of glass between them. It was funny seeing the cat outside my glass storm door, laying outside in the sun, enjoying complete freedom, and the dog inside with his nose on the glass watching the cat but careful to avoid eye contact.

He had a huge range. I used to walk the dog about a mile route through the woods and we see him often. He used to jump into the catch basin down the street then travel 200 feet or so in the pipe out to the woods. I would have like to have had a kitty cam to see his escapades.

He got his tail run over by a car and we had to have it amputated. Man was he pissed, having that bandage on.

We all had to wear socks in the house. For some reason he would bite your feet if they were bare. Very annoying.

No one could pet him without proper instruction. You could only groom the areas that he could not reach himself: the top of the head, the neck, and the ears. And not too long- just enough to do a thorough inspection. Touch anything else and you'd get bitten or scratched. He didn't like getting his face washed but appreciated it afterwards.

Most nights around 10 I sit in front of the TV and veg, and that was always his time to jump up and be on my lap. Grooming rules still applied, until the last year or so and he relaxed them slowly.

Back