Celebration Time!!

Nothing. Except two things.

#1. The US does not permit dual citizenship. You have to give up any aliegance you have to another nation. It's not like she came from michigan, she's actually proud of where she came from. Giving up her Philippine citizenship was not an easy decision.

#2. It also means she has to put up with snarky little assholes like you for the rest of her life.......but what the hell.....she's lived with me for 8 years now so she should be used to it.

The greatest country on Earth, bah humbug!! My missus has dual nationality. Without it she wouldn't be able to buy land in Thailand. My son is applying for a Thai passport now, they don't make it easy but at least he can do it.

The greatest country on Earth, bah humbug!! My missus has dual nationality. Without it she wouldn't be able to buy land in Thailand. My son is applying for a Thai passport now, they don't make it easy but at least he can do it.
Actually it's a bit complicated. The Philippines permits dual citizenship but the US does not. So as far as the Philippines is concerned she is still a citizen.

Back