Change The Way You Look At Boobs In 100 Seconds

interesting.....it said that financially stable men generally prefer smaller breasts......I've always been an A or B cup guy myself, but I never knew I was part of a larger group.......

I have personally seen the brain drain happen to men.

I swear there is this look they get when they look at your breasts.

some go blank behind the eyes .

I have looked at their face and watched it happen.

They get this idiot look on their faces and Ill never forget the first time I saw it.

my immediate though was " I can take this fool for every dime he has".

I of course did not because Im a decent person.

I instead got as far away from the dolt as possible.

interesting.....it said that financially stable men generally prefer smaller breasts......I've always been an A or B cup guy myself, but I never knew I was part of a larger group.......

I believe that is true from my own observations of friends and colleagues over the years. However in the case of Desh it would seem that her super intelligent husband is blinded by her pair of Russ Meyers.

not all men go blank

I have told the girls here before if you see that blank look get the fuck away from them.

there are men who can see the whole while liking a nice rack.

my man is just a better human being than you are

I have personally seen the brain drain happen to men.

I swear there is this look they get when they look at your breasts.

some go blank behind the eyes .

I have looked at their face and watched it happen.

that's just because they're trying to figure out if they are sagging down to your belly button or if that's where they started.....

and how would you know you fucking idiot liar.

hell you cant even accept cold hard USA court documents that span over thirty years and go all the way to the SCOTUS,

you dont deal in facts

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/news/la-pn-supreme-court-rnc-voter-fraud-20130114

why the fuck cant you meld these facts into your life cereal killer?

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

January 14, 2013|By David G. Savage

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

because you are a weak human being.

You prefer fucking partisan lies to cold hard proof.

You like to keep Americans from voting because your a fucking traitor to this country

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/news/la-pn-supreme-court-rnc-voter-fraud-20130114

why the fuck cant you meld these facts into your life cereal killer?

Supreme Court denies RNC bid to end voter fraud consent decree

January 14, 2013|By David G. Savage

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to lift a 30-year consent decree that bars the Republican National Committee from targeting racial and ethnic minorities in its efforts to end fraudulent voting.

The justices without comment turned down an appeal from RNC lawyers who said the decree has become “antiquated” and is “increasingly used as political weapon” by Democrats during national campaigns.

Cereal killer, that's priceless. Was his name Kellogs?

look at these pathetic fucking dweebs now trying to pretend they know my hubby is ugly?

just how fucking juvenile are you sack draggers going to get?

My hubby is red hot , brad pit aint diddly squat

he has had women tell him he looks like russel crowe, Harrison Ford and Dennis quaid.

a handsome manly man.

I have had women walk up to me at like parties and shit say to me whos that after he walked away frim talking to me.

Its always fun to say That is my boyfriend or at some point I could say husband.

chicks have spoken

My hubby is red hot

Back