Change The Way You Look At Boobs In 100 Seconds

I liked your point about getting to know people, some of us like them. I think we could all make lists of body parts...I used to be tempted to do that to show men how it feels but i don't think the answer to objectifying women is objectifying men.

In the end, it really does matter who it's all attached to.

If the best-looking, best-built guy in the whole world opens his mouth and what comes out indicates an IQ of room temperature, none of the appearance stuff matters.

At least not for me.

This story caught my eye I'm not sure that it works for women though.

It seems that male soldiers in the German army are finding that one of their customary exercises is causing them to grow breasts – and only on one side. This made the news because the problem was so widespread in the batallion that did this specific exercise over and over that the causal link just had to be the physical motion.

The exercise I’m talking about? They would strike the left side of their chest with their guns over and over. The thought is that this somehow triggered a hormonal reaction that caused them to have an excess of estrogen and to grow a breast only on the side that was repeatedly hit with the gun over again.

Military doctors got involved and advised the leaders of the group to change their exercise because they thought there was a definite cause and effect relationship between the exercise and the fact that their soldiers suddenly had one-sided gynecomastia (this is the term used for male breast growth – see more here http://www.breastnewsmagazine.com/male-breast-enhancement/).

There is no real explanation how mechanical hits like this could produce such dramatic shifts in hormones in only one side of the male chest, but it is thought that there is some mechanism which causes the shifts to higher body fat because the soldiers also happened to test with a higher overall BMI, which is the ration of fat to muscle.

Women typically have a higher ration of fat to muscle, it’s just in our genes unfortunately to have less muscle mass and more fat on our bodies than men. It is likely due to evolution and a woman’s need to nurture her young and give birth, and perhaps it even served yet another purpose going back centuries, for a survival mechanism in times of famine.

It is interesting that the men who did the gun-hitting exercise not only showed more left side breast growth than men in other batallions that did not have to do this exercise, but also had higher BMI readings than them. This insinuates that these men not only were more likely to grow breasts but also were more likely to have an overall higher BMI.

This has to be attributable to higher levels of female hormones, which in turn lead to a switching “on” of the higher fat cell content. After all, breasts are made of pure fat, and if this switch were turned on it makes sense the breast would grow bigger and the BMI would increase. It is still curious why this overall effect wasn’t translated into both pecs though, just one.

http://www.breastnewsmagazine.com/german-male-soldiers-growing-breasts-out-of-the-blue-on-one-side/

I read an article in a magazine which discussed European women. Simple stuff like French women have the smallest waist sizes, Swedish women are the most likely to hook-up, and British women have the largest breast sizes. Needless to say, I'm a big fan of British women...
Maybe you should go back to reading Shakespeare.

Hey now wait a second Desh....just because my brain turns to a pile of clabber when I see a nice set of hooters doesn't make me a bad guy. Just a horny one. I seen women do the same thing when they look at a baby or a sparkly shiny object worth $10,000. They get that wide eyed brain dead look and start immeadiatly talking in gibberish. It's just part of our nature.

getting that blank look is a non starter.

period

yes I have great big ta tas

they are a pain in the ass.

they did their job fabulously

so I forgive them.

they sure have taught me alot about men too

I have personally seen the brain drain happen to men.

I swear there is this look they get when they look at your breasts.

some go blank behind the eyes .

I have looked at their face and watched it happen.

They get this idiot look on their faces and Ill never forget the first time I saw it.

my immediate though was " I can take this fool for every dime he has".

I of course did not because Im a decent person.

I instead got as far away from the dolt as possible.

post5

not all men go blank

I have told the girls here before if you see that blank look get the fuck away from them.

there are men who can see the whole while liking a nice rack.

my man is just a better human being than you are

this

I have a dolly parton rack and it is a pain in the ass.

I know my hubby would have still loved me if they were smaller.

luckily Im as strong as a horse and have no back problems or the like.

Its all just them getting in my way when I do heavy work like moving boulders around.

Hell I sometimes bump the pan handle while cooking with my tits.

If I could have chosen they would be normal size.

Never could fully get into the idea of getting them hacked though

post 24

Back