Change The Way You Look At Boobs In 100 Seconds

I have personally seen the brain drain happen to men.

I swear there is this look they get when they look at your breasts.

some go blank behind the eyes .

I have looked at their face and watched it happen.

They get this idiot look on their faces and Ill never forget the first time I saw it.

my immediate though was " I can take this fool for every dime he has".

I of course did not because Im a decent person.

I instead got as far away from the dolt as possible.
Hey now wait a second Desh....just because my brain turns to a pile of clabber when I see a nice set of hooters doesn't make me a bad guy. Just a horny one. I seen women do the same thing when they look at a baby or a sparkly shiny object worth $10,000. They get that wide eyed brain dead look and start immeadiatly talking in gibberish. It's just part of our nature.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight...PMP fantasizes about sucking on women's breasts and it feeling the same way it feels when a baby does same to her? And now this fantasy has been ruined?

I wish you people would keep your stuff to yourselves, because honestly, uck.
You must have missed the part about our IQ's dropping when we see or think about boobies? You're not going to get Shakespheare in this thread Darla.

It's all good 3D! It's not the size of the titties...it's what's attached to them that counts. :)

LOL I'd say this is certainly true regarding wives and girlfriends. If my girlfriend wasn't loaded front and back, she'd still be the same charming person who's compassion for animals (like abandoned cats) would make Snow White feel challenged.

If it's just some face on TV pedaling Victoria's Secret lingerie, than the boobs are all that matter to me. This especially applies to Dallas cheerleaders, because their product sucks.

LOL I'd say this is certainly true regarding wives and girlfriends. If my girlfriend wasn't loaded front and back, she'd still be the same charming person who's compassion for animals (like abandoned cats) would make Snow White feel challenged.

If it's just some face on TV pedaling Victoria's Secret lingerie, than the boobs are all that matter to me. This especially applies to Dallas cheerleaders, because their product sucks.

Maybe Howey will let you play with his man titties you fag

Back