Change The Way You Look At Boobs In 100 Seconds

office-environment_on-black.jpg

Infantilism rules, ok?

I liked your point about getting to know people, some of us like them. I think we could all make lists of body parts...I used to be tempted to do that to show men how it feels but i don't think the answer to objectifying women is objectifying men.

In the end, it really does matter who it's all attached to.

true that....a few weeks ago while I was in court waiting for my hearings to start there was a young girl who was there for a show cause hearing on why she hadn't paid her fines......cute face, nice body, one of the best butts I had seen in a long while....then she opened her mouth and displayed a set of the blackened, broken teeth that only a meth addict can have.....all the assets she started out with, but in the end, she was no brighter than the Dude.......

I liked your point about getting to know people, some of us like them. I think we could all make lists of body parts...I used to be tempted to do that to show men how it feels but i don't think the answer to objectifying women is objectifying men.

True. I'm pretty sure that Pam Andersons hooters attached to ILA wouldn't do a DAMNED thing for 3D.

Exactly so - the bits belong to her or him, which is what makes 'em interesting. Now let's see how we can use them to show how we feel about one another, is the way I see it.

Hear the bugger on sheep! It keeps his mind off the choirboys, on a good day!

I hate to say this but that is a Rule 12 violation. I will let it go this time only.

As for sheep, are you seriously telling me that you've never heard sheep jokes before? Actually pretty much every Welshman I've ever known has had a sense of humour, not sure what happened to you.

Last edited:
I read an article in a magazine which discussed European women. Simple stuff like French women have the smallest waist sizes, Swedish women are the most likely to hook-up, and British women have the largest breast sizes. Needless to say, I'm a big fan of British women...

Hear the bugger on sheep! It keeps his mind off the choirboys, on a good day!

this type of comment isn't allowed on here. please don't do it in the future. it's one of our only rules here. go read rule 12b on the rules page.

Maybe these lefties should worry less about getting me banned and more about not violating the one freaking rule the mods say they have ZERO tolerance for.

Come to think of it, Rule 12 probably makes Darla mucho crazy as we are free to call the C word twenty days from Tuesday, but she can't go there. You know it just eats at her not being able to throw that bomb into the mix.

I love it.

Back