Chapdog and topspin should get married

Why didn't you post this on FP.com? I don't think chap is a member here. It's not fair to make fun of him where he can't see it.

LadyT said:
are they kissing each others butts at the other forum?

i think they are talking about moving to Hawaii and opening up a shop and serving drinks all day, obviously after they are done counting their money.

IHateGovernment said:
Why didn't you post this on FP.com? I don't think chap is a member here. It's not fair to make fun of him where he can't see it.

sometimes lifes not fair. oh and also :gives:

robdastud said:
i think they are talking about moving to Hawaii and opening up a shop and serving drinks all day, obviously after they are done counting their money.
Yeah, I saw part of that. And scratch shot has the gall to put on the poor mouth about California prices too. LOL!

IH8G is right, of course, but then, so is Rob. Life ain't fair sometimes. Especially not on teh internets.

IHateGovernment said:
Do what you want Rob but I think its shitty to talk about others out of site.

im not saying anything bad about him lol its just a joke and he knows it. i like everyone over there anyways, and i always say this kinda stuff to both of em.

Topspin is a real character .... is it me or if someone needs to post all day long about how educated and wealthy they are ... oh well... I think you you know where Im going with this .....

As Roy Orbison once said ... "Only the Lonely" :cof1:

robdastud said:
nothing wrong w/ knowing your on your way to the top is there Klaatu?

Dawg ... we know it.. in nearly every post he reminds us that he makes big bucks on his investments and that he has a Masters in Economics....
Of course..whether or not it sinks in...it depends how gullible one is ... :cof1:

Klat your a bitter man, and probably pissed I ragged on you about being a car salesman. You probably started on me first as I usually try to keep it above board. Dude, you suffer from a lack of pride of where you are kinda like Rob does. I encourage him and Chap and I try to give him financial advice.
I'm still relatively new here maybe 6months and most of you know 10X the politics that I do. However I do know investments and the stock market, rather than make that broad slam at me tell everyone where something financial I said was way off. In acuallity I love cars, and someone has to sell them right. Sorry I stepped on your toes dude.

Topspin said:
Klat your a bitter man, and probably pissed I ragged on you about being a car salesman. You probably started on me first as I usually try to keep it above board. Dude, you suffer from a lack of pride of where you are kinda like Rob does. I encourage him and Chap and I try to give him financial advice.
I'm still relatively new here maybe 6months and most of you know 10X the politics that I do. However I do know investments and the stock market, rather than make that broad slam at me tell everyone where something financial I said was way off. In acuallity I love cars, and someone has to sell them right. Sorry I stepped on your toes dude.

:eek:

Im a Car Salesman? Since when? ROFLMAO. And no ... Im not a bitter man.. I might be a little bitter about my house being on the market for much longer than expected .. but thats about it.
I have plenty of pride TS .. quite a bit to be proud about. I just dont have a need to mention it in every other post in a forum.

So did the little stud come runnin .. and say Klattu is talkin shit about you?

ROFLMAO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeds nephew Jethro

why don't you point out where I don't know my shit on investments or the economy instead of you just don't believe I'm rich. LOL
Most posters are rich or at least a good percentage of them.

Back