Charlie Sheen came Dangerously Close to Redeeming Himself

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
http://theglobalherald.com/transcri...n-alex-jones-radio-show/12032/comment-page-1/

Charlie Sheen: As I think it was nails that said, and I’m really really flattered, cos he got it right. I mean he might be nails, but I’m frikin bayonets, you know. I’m battle tested man. I’m tired, I’m so tired of pretending like my life isn’t perfect and bitchin and just winning every second and I’m not perfect and bitchin and just deliverying the goods at every frikin turn, because, look what I’m dealing with man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls, dealing with soft targets and its just, you know its just strafing runs in my underwear before my first cup of coffee because I don’t have time for these clowns. I don’t have time for their judgement and their stupidity and you know they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say “I can’t process it” well no you never will stop trying, just sit back and enjoy the show. You know?

He almost said the magic word, and thus came dangerously close to redeeming himself before the Holy Trinity for being a dumbass. I feel the pain of all the proles who actually watch his show. Oh, well...

Uhhh I think what Charlie was trying to say was....there's only so much shit you're going to take when you've been making 20+million a year for the last 8 years.

It's pretty obvious Charlie's got some problems but I think he's probably doing what Dave Chappelle did when he walked away from 50 million dollars cause Comedy Central owned his ass and made his work life miserable.

I don't really see the network "pushing him around," Mott. I just see him being a fucking dumbass, and them putting up with it because he's making them money. Until finally he goes and does this...

Threedee, when I first saw this thread I read it as "Charlie Sheen comes dangerously close to hanging himself" My first thought was "not close enough".

charlie sheen is fucking awesome. OMG he pwned so many people in his interviews. he is exactly right. 90% of people criticizing him are fat soccer moms with no life, while he is cruising around the world with hot chicks, partying all the time, doing drugs, and having a successful tv show (that these fat cows watch), and he makes bank. He is a winner.

He's awesome.

charlie sheen is fucking awesome. OMG he pwned so many people in his interviews. he is exactly right. 90% of people criticizing him are fat soccer moms with no life, while he is cruising around the world with hot chicks, partying all the time, doing drugs, and having a successful tv show (that these fat cows watch), and he makes bank. He is a winner.

He's awesome.
I wish he'd blow his brains out so I can use my old Kurt Kobain joke for him too.

He's better off if the show stays off the air. It is seriously unwatchable, and maybe he will get involved something more demanding and entertaining...

I don't really see the network "pushing him around," Mott. I just see him being a fucking dumbass, and them putting up with it because he's making them money. Until finally he goes and does this...

That's because he is being a fucking dumbass. He's trying to find a way to excuse and promote his life of reckless drug use, degradation of women, and doing whatever the hell he wants and calling it supremacy and wrapping it in his own sense of self-omnipotence.

You can see by his appearance he's been rode hard, refuses to be put away, but wet, rung out, and looking like shit for all the people who actually care to see. If you got a good look at his teeth, you would see the magic meth has wrought.

He's a legend in his own mind and at the rate he's going, he will die that way.

He doesn't want to do what is necessary to beat the demon, so he blames the demon.

Pour Charlie, pour Charlie. Pour him another drink and pass him the crack pipe.

Everything he says :lies: upon :lies: designed only to keep him where he wants to be. Smack dab in the middle of his addictions blaming everybody but the person who put him there.

I'm indifferent toward Charlie, else I'd be screaming bloody murder (or sheepishly defending him), but the show blows completely. It is not funny.

I'm indifferent toward Charlie, else I'd be screaming bloody murder (or sheepishly defending him), but the show blows completely. It is not funny.

Well perhaps if he were knocking around someone close to you, that indifference would change. I hope it would.

The show appeals to many people. If he wasn't such a douche bag, I would find it funny.

Back