Cheney To Be President?!!??

While he's acting as President, Cheney COULD sign an executive order making him President for the remainder of the term.

Per Bush, that would be impossible to challenge.

It's a concern....

It makes me shutter, even though it is just procedure, it is scary to have him in charge for even five minutes. Someone else will be in charge of the red phone, right?

While he's acting as President, Cheney COULD sign an executive order making him President for the remainder of the term.

Per Bush, that would be impossible to challenge.

It's a concern....

Wow that's right, he could sign any old executive order he wanted to. I wonder, a man like Cheney, I don't think he wastes those hours.

It makes me shutter, even though it is just procedure, it is scary to have him in charge for even five minutes. Someone else will be in charge of the red phone, right?

I don't know. Bush probably tries to call Spiderman on it!

Lord knows what Cheney would do with it.

Should we laugh now or next week??? Waiting for the usual GW bashing to ensue...y'all need a new gig!

Ah come on, have some fun, you had fun for the eight years of Clinton, now it is our turn! He is such an easy target, one just can't help themselves, so much material, so little time!

What happens if during that time Cheney has a heart attack and bush recieves brain damage during the procedure?

Can you say president Pelosi?

What happens if during that time Cheney has a heart attack and bush recieves brain damage during the procedure?

Desh, I caught the meaning of that brain damage comment, considering the procedure he is having, and I choked on my diet coke.

Sounds nice, got a nice ring to it!

"Can you say president Pelosi?"

I can, but it would be much more fun to hear Sean Hannity say it...

Oh, indeed it would, thanks for the chuckle! I think he would choke on it the first time he had to say it!

Back