chicks have finally had it w/ this bull shit!!!!

I’d say as a liberal there’s a high likelihood that dicks and anuses are your only friends.

Wow, finally a true statement from a contard! As a liberal, I DO love dicks! I've been blessed to have more than one in my life.... awesome and versatile appendages! If it wasn't for dicks, I wouldn't have kids and grandkids! There are many other reasons I am very thankful for dicks, but those are private and no, you may not ask.

Anuses are okay too. Can you imagine what would happen if we didn't have an outlet port to balance our intake port? And how would our men make us gasp and laugh by farting under the covers then flinging the blankets over our head? What would young kids do without their fart and poop jokes? How would contards ever know who to vote for without a visible asshole on the ballot?

DO you always whine so much??

I thought you where pretending to be somebody??? YOu go around w/ you lil chest pumped out, & a few posts later are pissing your pants.:palm:

You can download spell checker off of the internet for free. You don't have to even have an EBT card. That's a win for you!

Wow, finally a true statement from a contard! As a liberal, I DO love dicks! I've been blessed to have more than one in my life.... awesome and versatile appendages! If it wasn't for dicks, I wouldn't have kids and grandkids! There are many other reasons I am very thankful for dicks, but those are private and no, you may not ask.

Anuses are okay too. Can you imagine what would happen if we didn't have an outlet port to balance our intake port? And how would our men make us gasp and laugh by farting under the covers then flinging the blankets over our head? What would young kids do without their fart and poop jokes? How would contards ever know who to vote for without a visible asshole on the ballot?

Conservative men don't fart in the presence of a lady. Conservative parents teach their children to be matture and that fart jokes are childish.

This is why conservatives don't act like drunk monkies in a zoo.

Conservative men don't fart in the presence of a lady. Conservative parents teach their children to be matture and that fart jokes are childish.
This is why conservatives don't act like drunk monkies in a zoo.

So not true, but wtf. Hopefully some midsummer night you'll be strolling through the wood under the moon, and a lovely witch will teach you that our bodies are here to give us pleasure, not punishment.

Or maybe you'll finally get laid with a hooker who doesn't charge too much.

Either way, party on, bro.

So not true, but wtf. Hopefully some midsummer night you'll be strolling through the wood under the moon, and a lovely witch will teach you that our bodies are here to give us pleasure, not punishment.

Or maybe you'll finally get laid with a hooker who doesn't charge too much.

Either way, party on, bro.

Conservatives don't have acid induced illutions about being raped by witches. You are a bunch of sexual deviant freaks. Do the world a favor and turn yourselves into Chris Hanson.

Back