Chinese spies caught on US military base

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
Biden / Harris just keep getting worse and worse at protecting America...

It only took the FBI a year to press charges...

Unfortunately, the FBI has no idea where the 5 are today...

Any ties to kathy Hochokel aid, Feinstein's driver, Swallowell's side chick, or the one imeded in the Secret Service that Dan Bongino and a co-worker outed but they did nothing about for months?

Biden / Harris just keep getting worse and worse at protecting America...

It only took the FBI a year to press charges...

Unfortunately, the FBI has no idea where the 5 are today...

You have got to love it, you right wing morons are worried more about the Chinese getting some info about a training base that has no secrets or secret info but Turn a blind eye on the fact your Orange GOD COULD have sold or given those 12 Russians or Putin ALL types of SECRET / TOP SECRETS in the meetings he had with them WITHOUT ANOTHER AMERICAN EVEN IN THE ROOM.
Let alone a RUSSIAN SPEAKING AMERICAN.
I will ask AGAIN could Trump have given or sold them some secret info or not?
And IF you say no he couldn't have, then please tell us how FOR SURE he didn't.
There are ONLY 14 people in this world that know FOR SURE , that is Trump , Putin and the 12 Russians he had in the W H WITHOUT ANOTHER AMERICAN IN THE ROOM.
I am more afraid that Trump gave / sold those Russians some secrets then thinking those Chinese got some type of SECRETS out of a center like this one.
Have a nice day

You have got to love it, you right wing morons are worried more about the Chinese getting some info about a training base that has no secrets or secret info but Turn a blind eye on the fact your Orange GOD COULD have sold or given those 12 Russians or Putin ALL types of SECRET / TOP SECRETS in the meetings he had with them WITHOUT ANOTHER AMERICAN EVEN IN THE ROOM.
There are ONLY 14 people in this world that know FOR SURE , that is Trump , Putin and the 12 Russians he had in the W H WITHOUT ANOTHER AMERICAN IN THE ROOM.
I am more afraid that Trump gave / sold those Russians some secrets then thinking those Chinese got some type of SECRETS out of a center like this one.
Have a nice day
Looks like more communist Chinese DNC operatives.

Nice madedup bullshit about Trump.

Have a nice day
The spies were there to observe and photograph a joint US-Taiwan exercise. China obviously has an interest in knowing how Taiwan will fight a war with them. On the other hand, you idiotically think the Russians are still the major threat even after they collapsed. Hell, the Russians can't even overrun and take a shitbag, third string, country like Ukraine.

No, Trump hasn't sold the Russians shit. On the other hand, the Clintons and Biden have sold China all sorts of shit. Harry Truman, in a racist move, gave China Qian Xuesen, a leading US rocket scientist and mathematician during WW 2. Truman's administration put him under house arrest during the Korean War and then deported him.

He became the leader of Communist China's rocket and missile program giving them at least a 10-year boost in technological information. Democrats have been fucking up with China and letting China get the drop on the US ever since Mao took over.

th

I have no doubt that the CCP has extensive sabotage units on the ground in America awaiting orders, which might come soon.

MADE UP BULL SHIT????????????????
Didn't he have those Russians in the W H and a meeting with Putin WITHOUT another American in the rooms?
So you are okay with the Possibility that Trump COULD have given or sold them some of our SECRETS?
I have been asking you right wingers this for months and yet NOT ONE of yous can answer a simple YES OR NO question.
Could he have or not.
Think about it , AGAIN there was NOT another American in the room.

YES there is a possibility That Trump is a TRAITOR .
As was pointed out by the NSA / CIA / FBI not long after these meetings there was an unexplained increase in our deep cover agents being found and some killed.
I guess YOU MAGAS think Trump can do anything he wants even it it could DESTROY the USA as we know it.
YOU people are as ANTI AMERICAN AS Trump is .
Have a nice day

The spies were there to observe and photograph a joint US-Taiwan exercise. China obviously has an interest in knowing how Taiwan will fight a war with them. On the other hand, you idiotically think the Russians are still the major threat even after they collapsed. Hell, the Russians can't even overrun and take a shitbag, third string, country like Ukraine.

No, Trump hasn't sold the Russians shit. On the other hand, the Clintons and Biden have sold China all sorts of shit. Harry Truman, in a racist move, gave China Qian Xuesen, a leading US rocket scientist and mathematician during WW 2. Truman's administration put him under house arrest during the Korean War and then deported him.

He became the leader of Communist China's rocket and missile program giving them at least a 10-year boost in technological information. Democrats have been fucking up with China and letting China get the drop on the US ever since Mao took over.
LOL
so you KNOW FOR SURE Trump didn't sell or give Russians or Putin any of our secrets?
HOW?
Were YOU there?
If you were then YOU are a Russian,
Have a nice day

well I see you nor T A can answer a simple YES or NO question,
What is the matter can't you two admit your Orange GOD just MIGHT HAVE or COULD HAVE given or sold the Russians or Putin some of our secrets because he didn't have ANOTHER American in the room with him let alone a Russian speaking American?
Have a nice day

LOL
so you KNOW FOR SURE Trump didn't sell or give Russians or Putin any of our secrets?

I'm as sure Trump didn't as I am sure that Clinton sold the Chinese ballistic missile technology.

Or, equally sure Trump didn't sell or give the Russians anything as I am that the Biden Family took bribes in quid pro quo deals with China, Ukraine, Romania, and a certain Russian oligarch or three.
HOW?
Were YOU there?

Reductio ad absurdum fallacy.

I'm as sure Trump didn't as I am sure that Clinton sold the Chinese ballistic missile technology.

Or, equally sure Trump didn't sell or give the Russians anything as I am that the Biden Family took bribes in quid pro quo deals with China, Ukraine, Romania, and a certain Russian oligarch or three.

Reductio ad absurdum fallacy.
How can you be so sure?
were YOU there?
If you were then you are a Russian. and none of them are saying any thing.
NOBODY knows FOR SURE he didn't unless you are one of the 12 Russians or Putin and his Russian interpreter .
MY point to you is there is a possibility that he could have and there is NO way we will know unless one of those Russians come forward and tells us.
And as the NSA , FBI, CIA have said it is pretty suspicious that there was a large number of our deep cover agents coming up missing and some found dead not long after Trump had these meetings.
Why was that?
We all know just how much Trump loves our intelligence agencies and how he would take Putin's word over their intel info. They do NOT trust Trump and neither should any REAL American patriot .
Trump is one of the biggest threats to the USA we have ever known.
Again can't you answer a SIMPLE YES OR NO question.
IS it possible that he did ?
remember there were NO OTHER AMERICANS in the room with them so he could have and we will never know for SURE.

How can you be so sure?
were YOU there?
If you were then you are a Russian. and none of them are saying any thing.
NOBODY knows FOR SURE he didn't unless you are one of the 12 Russians or Putin and his Russian interpreter .
MY point to you is there is a possibility that he could have and there is NO way we will know unless one of those Russians come forward and tells us.
And as the NSA , FBI, CIA have said it is pretty suspicious that there was a large number of our deep cover agents coming up missing and some found dead not long after Trump had these meetings.
Why was that?
We all know just how much Trump loves our intelligence agencies and how he would take Putin's word over their intel info. They do NOT trust Trump and neither should any REAL American patriot .
Trump is one of the biggest threats to the USA we have ever known.
Again can't you answer a SIMPLE YES OR NO question.
IS it possible that he did ?
remember there were NO OTHER AMERICANS in the room with them so he could have and we will never know for SURE.
previewimage-CpykLH.jpg

SO you STILL can't answer a a simple YES or NO question,
What is the matter aren't smart enough?
It is very simple , COULD Trump have possibly given or sold them any of our secrets?
YES or NO.
There wasn't any Americans OR Russian speaking Americans in either of those meetings , So if YOU say NO HOW do you know FOR SURE he didn't?
The first part is the easy yes or No question you have been running away from for weeks now.
IF it is really that hard for you go get a fourth grader to explain it to you and help you answer it.
Have a nice day

SO you STILL can't answer a a simple YES or NO question,
What is the matter aren't smart enough?
It is very simple , COULD Trump have possibly given or sold them any of our secrets?
YES or NO.
There wasn't any Americans OR Russian speaking Americans in either of those meetings , So if YOU say NO HOW do you know FOR SURE he didn't?
The first part is the easy yes or No question you have been running away from for weeks now.
IF it is really that hard for you go get a fourth grader to explain it to you and help you answer it.
Have a nice day
Now you are trying a complex question fallacy.

previewimage-JbiTXs.jpg

If I say "yes," then you immediately turn that into Trump did give secrets to the Russians even if the probability of that yes answer is something like .01%.

You are arguing in absolutes and using hair splitting. The chances Trump gave the Russians anything useful as state secrets is extremely low to the point it's nil, zero. But there is some slim chance he did, and you want to glom onto that as he absolutely and certainly did even though you have no proof of it.

Now you are trying a complex question fallacy.

previewimage-JbiTXs.jpg

If I say "yes," then you immediately turn that into Trump did give secrets to the Russians even if the probability of that yes answer is something like .01%.

You are arguing in absolutes and using hair splitting. The chances Trump gave the Russians anything useful as state secrets is extremely low to the point it's nil, zero. But there is some slim chance he did, and you want to glom onto that as he absolutely and certainly did even though you have no proof of it.

Have a nice day
DISINFORMATION! Who do you work for @Tbird19482 ?

Back