Choose my bedside gun

What will protect me from the scourge of communism?

• FAL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AK47

• Mossberg 500A

• PSL-54

• M91/30 Mosin

• Savage 110L .270

• M1 Garand

• Henry Golden boy

• Enfield No4Mk1

• Saiga 308

• SKS

• RG 63

• Witness 10mm

• CZ-82

• Win1200

• Mossberg 183T

• Total voters
You should have limited the choices so that you could get an actual choice. As it is, you'll get many people suggesting different guns and no real "winner" among them.

This is why I always post a preference poll when there are more than a couple of choices. All you get otherwise is a bunch of ties or, at most, the opinion of one very opinionated minority.

I'm noticing a distinct lack of vitriol for the gun-toter, here. What gives?

Never had much vitriol for billy in the first place. He's my best friend in the whole world.

HowToEmotionDreamy02.gif

I'm bored, so I'm going to make quite a gamble with you folks at JPP. You will help choose the firearm to sit by my bedside for the next week, ready to defend my property from communists.

Eliminate all of the rifles... they are horrid for the bedside protection... close range you use a pistol... go with the 1911... big bang... big hole... dead criminal.

Eliminate all of the rifles... they are horrid for the bedside protection... close range you use a pistol... go with the 1911... big bang... big hole... dead criminal.

The 1911 is the best semi-auto pistol made. I can agree with this post.

I'd have to disagree there. 30rds of 5.56 hollow points is pretty good protection. Also my 10mm has a higher round count, better sights, and is loaded with safety slugs. As is my CZ-82, which will be replacing my 10mm for concealed carry.

I'm bored, so I'm going to make quite a gamble with you folks at JPP. You will help choose the firearm to sit by my bedside for the next week, ready to defend my property from communists.

I've got a Ruger .357 in my drawer over my 1911. I prefer not to keep tension on the magazine spring. But for one week... the 1911 is a fine choice. I also keep a Mossberg 12 gauge close at hand.

you have way too many guns.

No such thing.

I've got a Ruger .357 in my drawer over my 1911. I prefer not to keep tension on the magazine spring. But for one week... the 1911 is a fine choice. I also keep a Mossberg 12 gauge close at hand.

No such thing.
I'm not too worried about spring tension.

Back