Choosing a wife

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much..

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

So he married the one with the biggest tits.

A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much..

The third invests the money in the stock market She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man was impressed.

We are what we are.

The man was impressed.

He married his buddys gf,that picked his pocket for $5000

DS: "The third invests the money in the stock market She earns several times the $5,000."
Jack: You've got all your money in Bond Funds. So I doubt any of this would register with you.

The man was impressed.

DS: "The third invests the money in the stock market She earns several times the $5,000."
Jack: You've got all your money in Bond Funds. So I doubt any of this would register with you.
No I don't. Learn what a bond ladder is, dumbass.

No I don't. Learn what a bond ladder is, dumbass.

:) I've heard of 'CD Ladders'. If you buy a Bond Fund (with a thousand Bonds at different Maturities) you're always turning over your Portfolio with buying and selling. Steady monthly Dividends with minimal effort.
(I know you like the 'minimal effort' part there)

:) I've heard of 'CD Ladders'. If you buy a Bond Fund (with a thousand Bonds at different Maturities) you're always turning over your Portfolio with buying and selling. Steady monthly Dividends with minimal effort.
(I know you like the 'minimal effort' part there)

Not the same thing. It is a retirement strategy.

Not the same thing. It is a retirement strategy.

That 'strategy' ... made you miss the Trump Rally from Dow 18,000 to Dow 26,000. Jesus! Don't tell me you have a Broker that you actually PAY for that kind of advice. (shaking head) I'm starting to worry about you. Look, none of my business here, but, do you have a wife that might be able to look out for you as you slip further and further into a fog of dementia?

The man was impressed.

drumdude.gif

That 'strategy' ... made you miss the Trump Rally from Dow 18,000 to Dow 26,000. Jesus! Don't tell me you have a Broker that you actually PAY for that kind of advice. (shaking head) I'm starting to worry about you. Look, none of my business here, but, do you have a wife that might be able to look out for you as you slip further and further into a fog of dementia?

Gosh are you dumb. Ever hear of a balance portfolio? My net worth went up bigly because of Trump. It even went up under The Obama.

Back