Christianity....from the President

Probably Bravs dragged up this four-year old article came from his favorite unbiased site, freedomoutpost.com. And as usual, everything was debunked by Politifact. I should be mean and post the entire rebuttal but it would probably exceed the space allowed.

Truth on the Cutting Room Floor
A YouTube video edits Obama's words to create a false impression.
Posted on December 4, 2009

A widely viewed video seems to show President Obama stating that he is a Muslim. It is false, and the product of dishonest editing.

Although it is titled "Obama Admits He Is A Muslim," the president in fact has admitted no such thing. The video edits and twists his actual words, sometimes turning what were denials into false confessions. For example, it edits out the words "I’m a Christian" from one quote and "my Christian faith" from another. It shows him quoting from the Quran, but snips out his quotes from the Bible and the Talmud.

Although the video gives no citations and no dates, we have tracked down the full quotes from the various appearances. In the Analysis section that follows, we take the video section by section, comparing the edited quotes and graphics with the full reality of what Obama actually said.

We doubt many will take this nasty bit of misrepresentation seriously. Nevertheless, it provides an interesting case study of malicious editing.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/12/truth-on-the-cutting-room-floor/

Looks like once again Nova ran away as soon as he was challenged.

Back