Christmas comes early!

Norah

Colossians 3:23
Christmas has come early for me this year! I've been playing with this little gift for the past hour! The heart just melts..

christmas puppy.jpg

I love dogs. I'm definitely a dogs over cats person.

the lazy side of me likes cats. However dogs really are mans best friend, they have literally evolved to read human body language, dogs are one of the only animals that understand what a human means when they point, etc.

the lazy side of me likes cats. However dogs really are mans best friend, they have literally evolved to read human body language, dogs are one of the only animals that understand what a human means when they point, etc.

Having a 30000 year head start on cats helps.

Cats do as well, they just don't care. My cat plays fetch when he feels like it. My cat has me trained, I trained my dog.

Cats understand - they just don't give a fuck. :D

Our German Shepherd plays keep away and seek. Ask him where "my toy" is and he'll go and get his current favorite toy and run around trying to keep you from taking it. The kids would spend hours chasing the dog, the littlest used to grab his tail and he'd drag her across the hardwood while trying to keep her from getting the toy. He loved it.

For sure... cats are decidedly the superior pet.
Dogs are require 10 times the maintenance they are clumsy and they smell.

I guess that's why I love dogs. I'm may not be high maintenance but I'm clumsy and I often smell after a day of being in a barn. :)

Aussies are fun dogs, I suggest agility training though, these dogs are extremely high energy and need more exercise than most.

That shouldn't be a problem. He will be a working dog after he gets trained so he will have plenty of opportunity to run and burn off all that future energy.

Back