Christmas comes early!

Super smart dogs but a real handful high maintenance dog. You'd better start learning about dog training or agility training or train them as a herding dog. They are not like a Labrador retriever in the least.

He will be a working dog on my parents ranch. Our neighbor is actually a dog trainer and has a facility that they use for basically dog school and my mom has helped in the past so he will be in good hands after the holidays and I go back to school.

the lazy side of me likes cats. However dogs really are mans best friend, they have literally evolved to read human body language, dogs are one of the only animals that understand what a human means when they point, etc.
City boy. Pigs do. They are far smarter than dogs and a lot easier to train and cue to sounds and body language more quickly than dogs do. Unfortunately for pigs the taste a lot better.

Our German Shepherd plays keep away and seek. Ask him where "my toy" is and he'll go and get his current favorite toy and run around trying to keep you from taking it. The kids would spend hours chasing the dog, the littlest used to grab his tail and he'd drag her across the hardwood while trying to keep her from getting the toy. He loved it.
The problem with dogs is they become family. It's been 13 years since my Lab Shagrat died. I still grieve when I think of him.

Who is that?
Currently "Fuck" our psyocopathic moderator from Bawstan. Grind and Billy are part of the trinity on JPP. They constantly change their usernames. Billy is currently "Shegorath". We currently have four moderators on JPP. Damocles, the site owner, Grind, Billy and Rana.

Damo is ok but a bit of a misanthrope. Billy is a former jarhead from Detroit and the least biased person on JPP. He hates everyone. Grind is well....Grind. Rana is our only adult moderator.

Currently "Fuck" our psyocopathic moderator from Bawstan. Grind and Billy are part of the trinity on JPP. They constantly change their usernames. Billy is currently "Shegorath". We currently have four moderators on JPP. Damocles, the site owner, Grind, Billy and Rana.

Damo is ok but a bit of a misanthrope. Billy is a former jarhead from Detroit and the least biased person on JPP. He hates everyone. Grind is well....Grind. Rana is our only adult moderator.

Thank you

Christmas has come early for me this year! I've been playing with this little gift for the past hour! The heart just melts..

View attachment 2724

what a beautiful baby!

I have three fur babies.

One is a merle cattle dog/ aussie mix

one is a bernese/border collie mix

the other is a tri color Aussie/ border collie mix

I love the herding dogs

they are perfect for a life around horses

congrants new mommy!

what a beautiful baby!

I have three fur babies.

One is a merle cattle dog/ aussie mix

one is a bernese/border collie mix

the other is a tri color Aussie/ border collie mix

I love the herding dogs

they are perfect for a life around horses

congrants new mommy!

the one in my avatar is my bernese mountain dog / border collie.

he is now 6 and about 100 lbs of long tall lean dog man.

Back